TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Scientist Named Herr Is One Of Many Scumbags Who Is Lying About Modifications To Humanity In Future

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/12/andrew-herr/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WiredDangerRoom+%28Wired%3A+Blog+-+Danger+Room%29 This guy isnt telling the whole truth. TJEY ARE ALREADY ABLE TO DO THIS. THEY ARE ALREADY MAKING "EVOLUTIONARY SNEAK ATTACKS". I love the part about better team work. Forced conformity. Ive lost my looks my sexuality and my talent as an artist. They arent telling people that you lose qualities that ARE natural to you as a human being genetically when you gain qualities they find desirable or necessary. The reason the US military is reluctant to embrace biomods officially is becuz they or at least private companies and their contractors are simply experimenting on humans covertly now. If MK Ultra existed once then there is always the risk of heartless greedy cut throat businessmen who are scientists that will use humans for unethical experimentation. People forget that humans are animals with animal drives and scientists are no different. Overly educated people can hide tthese urges and even their disdain for anyone less intelligent than themselves if not most of humaniry. They have no right to the power over humanity this system gives them. If they are only human why shud they be the ones making such decisions? Youve been brainwashed via 9-11 and a decade of intimidation fear and deception. Wake up to whats really going on before its too late.

4 comments:

  1. It's basically MK Ultra offloaded and contracted out to private companies and corporations. And also sickos who are connected to their matrix who I feel have some severe issues, yet are able to pay and get away with their share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be easier to believe deceptions than to accept the fact that such large operations are going on that rob individuals of their freedoms. That could explain why the average person goes along with the scripted harassment of a target. Partly, it's because they've learned in schools and the media that the US was founded on freedoms, and protecting the freedoms of the individual. So they cannot accept that a person can have these basic yet essential things taken from them. Also, slander campaigns and cover stories help "numb" them from the harsh realities that hey, such large operations are going on that rob them of their rights which they are entitled to. I can see that slander and cover stories are working in the favor of the average person's perception that in the USA, they are guaranteed these rights. So of course, if someone is being robbed of these freedoms, then it must be because the target is really truly despicable and unwanted. I mean, who really gets harassed on that scale, unless they truly deserve it? The fact that the perps keep bringing up the angle that the target deserves what he/she gets shows clearly that the system works extensively from this angle. So they must demonstrate via cover ups and other operations that the person must really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megadeth's Dave Mustaine: Satanic Forces

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dIMCkQ6E-4

    Obama Staging Mass Shootings, Says Megadeth Singer Dave Mustaine

    ReplyDelete