TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

McDonald's And Satanism/ 'Illuminati'

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_mcdonald_bloodline.htm

Its really disgusting that the govt gave these garbage producers money under the guise of foriegn policy to open up restaurants in foriegn countries.

One of the major companies for gang stalking activity. Some have employees harassing select TIs and  depending on location there's also frequent on foot perps.

Yet the most disturbing GS element of McDonald's seems to be harassment/stalking through their surveillance camera system. Its not remote influence per se but more of a Truman Show effect. Either that reality show delusion or the idea that there's security or other authority watching a TI through the camera(s).

Strangely, this is more of a major problem in Liberal states and cities like Boston than anywhere else.

Like Walmart, you can always count on being harassed or interfaced with in McDonald's.

1 comment:

  1. It varies depending on the specific Walmart. In this one Walmart, there'd be perp employees and others crowding the entrance as a way of "greeting" me. And it's covert, as they likely seem like employees on a break or customers having a chat on non-company time. But as soon as their target arrives, they will be targeted by these people. All others will be left alone. Possibly. I try not to let them intimidate me, first, because they are wrong. Second, I try to avoid these places, but sometimes I just have a go at it, because I am legally protected by the normal law and the Constitution.

    And the only regard they have for the law seems to consist of being sneaky enough to go under the threshold of what law enforcement is willing to act upon. That doesn't work in places where the uniformed officers are fully into organized stalking, like Saint Louis. Fuck that place. Sounds like a shit hole.

    ReplyDelete