TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Harassed By SD pd at bus stop Hillcrest CA

Car number 6721 San Diego police dept just harassed us at a bus stop as we were.waiting for bus. After he behaved like an intimidating little bitch by having a shitty attitude asking us if we were waiting for the bus i suggested he look us gang stalking as it wud make his job easier and help him understand things better.

He responded by being intimidating and saying I was telling him his job. I responded by saying I was simply marking a suggestion. He bitchily kept arguing back that i was telling him not suggesting.

I let him drive off.

This is after an episode of overt harassment at Vons on Washington st in Hillcrest where management had to deal with stalking and harassment done to us bu a store employee which i will post momentarily. And yes we were foubd to b in the right.

1 comment:

  1. What about perps in cars calling you over to have a "friendly" conversation with you? Last night, I got a few young dudes in a car (kids), and they were calling me when they were sitting at a stop sign. I'm sure this serves as a specific ploy by the system, maybe to keep me bound to them and the system? I just tactically ignored the kids in the car, and kept walking. As they were pulling out, they did their customary harassment. I think it's best to completely ignore perps in cars.

    ReplyDelete