TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cars Beeping Twice In Use Again (classical conditioning)

Experiencing a noise campaign today. It is a tactic used repeatedly before in the past. Very much classical conditioning based. Cars go by and beep twice. Havent had this tactic for years now but it was heavily utilized in the late 90's and when I lived in Brighton in early 2000's.

It was very anchoring in my campaign. Its interesting that its being used again after so many years. I must have touched a nerve somewhere either in my activism on these blogs or elsewhere.

Good, that means they feel they have lost some control and are desperate to get it back.

Very good.

This was one of the tactics that my ex Scott was amused by, well he was amused that I first of all understood what it was even without knowing what gs was and secondly I got an email address named "beeptwiceifyeranidiot" which he thought was infinately amusing. I think he thought me standing up to this system was very funny. A few cops I saw along the way also seemed to have the same attitude. Like they thought it was hot sh*t due to them having to be ruled by such assholes themselves or having to deal with corrupt cops or whatever, and liked the idea of someone basically not falling for this crap. The looks and amused laughter I got were not harassment nor part of shaming or humiliation. It was genuinely them seeming to enjoy my tormenting my (attempted) tormenters right back.

Tormenters... its such bullshit. How did these men (uh, their men first of all- not quite gonna make it right there) going to measure up to the horrors in internal programming? There is nothing MORE tormenting that what the programmers and the enslavers put into you as a child. If it were not so mc slaves would not risk thier lives to complete missions etc. There has to be a fear worse than death or mortal threat driving them.

I believe this system seeks to take ownership of the slave by trying to 'out torment' our internal programming. Its akin to taking ownership of a file that you dont 'own' in Windows 7. We are treated as such files it seems.

So once again this system DENIES Survivors thier autonomy and Free Will. They only seek to find some other form of enslavement for exchange. Any mainstream monotheistic religion or its reactionary counterpart, servitude wether for positive or negative ends or simply to give in to forgetting what has happened and moving on and that will be the lifetime enslavement right there. They want Survivors controlled not under thier own Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment