TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Earthquake nightmares...

Last week had dream (posted on another site) that my friend Brandon and I were living together and after hearing about an earthquake that was 'scheduled for next week' I proceeded to nag Brendon what exactly did we need to do to prepare for scheduled earthquake.

I was saddened to read this today:

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/12002883385715/earthquake-off-long-island-felt-across-mass/

This must have been next weeks earthquake, this week.

Since being in SoCal I, a NewEnglander have become associated with what tremors and aftershocks feel like. As severe as they are in Cali they are very disturbing to a person not native to Cali. The local people laugh them off and say SD is too far from either fault to get hit hard ever. I am usually cowering at thier tent door begging to come in as I dont want to die in So Cal and have this irrational belief that being with others will somehow prevent that. Its probably I dont have peace with dying that way. New Englanders expect to die of a shooting, the winter conditions or in a car wreck not the earth moving under our feet. Its very strange too, you cant walk when its happening though you try to. Its the most helpless feeling I have ever experienced in my life.

I now am very well versed in what small tremors feel like. I have noticed them in this area since I got back. I cant believe that no one else notices them. A building will shake a small amount just for a second or the ground under my feet has that same feeling as when the process first starts for usually bigger earthquakes in Cali.

I also keep having this idea that theres going to be a very nasty bigger one in a few years but that might just be me worrying too much... or subconshusly wishing revenge on this area. There is definately a force wanting me out of this area and to stay out. Something keeps telling me that the northeast is done on some level. Either pollution or a future disaster.

Interesting anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment