TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Nick Begich and the youtube banned vids on HAARP

I hope everyone understands that I try to best I can every day but I am heavily targeted and often all I can do is express my anger or be silly and forget about the reality of my situation. I am not often able to do serious research like today.

The snow storm as well as other good luck today is making it so I can actually get work done. Many computer systems seem to be tweeked so that remote influence gets to a TI, its WiFi why not?

I think I realize now that they were very afraid of me and still am due to the fact I have this way of getting my point across while speaking that makes people realize that I am telling the truth. Many women who were beautiful and smart have been targeted due to people listening to a woman moreso than a man as people trust women's motives moreso in politics as well as people are geared to paying attention to beauty, youth and intelligence.

the reason those women in Central Sq taunted me with saying "its over" arrogantly is that not only do I not have the beauty, youth and smarts I did or intellectual capacity, I have been driven to act out often in ways that will discredit me. They may have been talking about the federal investigation time period as well and also the 3 year window to go after OLNICK and the Pettiti's for the life long damage to my health from that moldy apartment.

central Sq Cambridge is a horrible place for gang stalking. But unfortunately I am a homeless woman and all the services are there not near Harvard where it seems alot safer with being targeted. Its not totally safe as I feel watched all the time in Harvard Sq. I found out there are many cameras pointed at the pit and the Square so my intuitions were correct. Also due to the angle that we are at when sleeping at the CoOp I saw one day that there are many many cell repeaters on top of a few buildings in the square and this always brings problems.

There is probably tons of cell phone and hidden cam begotten footage of me in high stress areas acting out by either threatening someone when I have had enough, using various racial slurs my favorite being the N word to males only usually as if they insist on using thier gender against me I insist on using my only power play against them. And most likely a number of other various
'freak outs'.
However, I am confident that anyone in thier right mind who understands the incredible pressure I am under and have been for years would know that these reactions are pefectly normal under these very special and abnormal circumstances as well as the results of intense ongoing psychological warfare.
I have nothing to be ashamed of though I probably should take an N word management class. It just seems like the only thing that puts off the males involved. It works. Women I can deal with so I am not as threatened. One just gets tired of the bs. I used this word in SoCal on a guy cruising me and he tried to whine to the light skinned cop who came over to see about all the yelling (you cant freak out and have skirmishes in the streets there as part of living like in the northeast. You have to be nice there when yer being an asshole.) After checking the guy's record and he had a long history of trolling the cop told me I could leave. He also responded to the call with amusement at my choice of words. Why? becuz the guy whining like a girl that I called him a racial slur was a predator playing the race card.

This is a war, not some PC tea time party with pinkies raised on our cups. this is NOT normal life, these are NOT normal circumstances and to focus on my using any sort of foul language while fighting in these battles is as ridiculous as penalizing a soldier on the front lines of Iraq for using the phrase 'sand monkey' or other typical creative license during wartime. Due to how white washed an era we live in I can just see the military training these guys to not use foul language while also training them to kill with precision becuz that is the amount of total bullshit we have in our world now. People are so determined to not face reality and truly change the world instead of green it up and PC it up enough to still preserve the old guard and the old ways of doing things.
You can be as liberal and pc as you want. Soldiers are still dirty dirty dogs like in my grandfathers day. You can spin the image all you want. War is totally f*cked and people kill, rape, murder out of turn, torture, suffer and die. Language is the least of anyone's worries.

Just becuz you may be fighting for a cause or a just war doesnt mean that war itself has changed in thousands of years. Its still aggression and it still sucks unless you are the sort of person who is natural to war and makes a career out of it. Those people tend to also hate bullshit I notice.

This is why its not 'over'. And looking at this video I realize why its so important to convince me its over and move on. Becuz there is more than enough legit information out there to put the puzzle pieces together and if I had the clarity to present a well constructed presentation I would most likely not only be believed but gain alot of attention.



Notice how most of the people who get face time and lots of attention for fighting this are men? (Alex Jones) .Men who seem aggressive and stressed? Men who make claims that often cant be bought by the public easily? (Icke). No females are getting any sort of face time like the men are. There has got to be something to this. Perhaps if a woman brought it out to the public as a major concern people would pay much more attention due to just thier gender.

I think people take women speaking of victimization more seriously. When a man speaks of it its seen as male infighting especially males going up against daddy-like authority. A woman or a number of women banded together and marketed just the right way might form the idea of a concerned mother figure which might be much more of a threat. You will recall that all of the men involved no matter how powerful or scary or rich or influential have mothers, right? Trust me they know what women could do to this issue.

Women traditionally are concerned with human welfare and people being hurt or in danger. This is why its so important to discredit and crush and destroy the women involved in whistle blowing. They know they are totally violating human and civil rights.

The damage done by these technologies is worse than anything you can imagine. Its torture and the worst of it is that its never acknowledged publicly.

And if what is going on with international disasters is also induced by tech then getting the public
aware is then the main goal.
From there its thier Will if they want to be enslaved any further or not.

The original vids from Begich seem to constantly get pulled off YouTube.

2 comments:

  1. Hold on Rachael! Everything is going to change in the New Year! I promise.
    You need to write your book, you need a radio show and you need world-wide exposure! But you must have faith and I know how hard that is .... I'v been to hell and back and you, yes you are the one who gave me a renewed sense of hope! Be strong like always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Females are scant in the "conspiracy" community as well as any other fringe element that are fighting the "NWO" and TPTB. Yet they are out there. They just don't get the airtime of Icke and Jones. Men are more warlike and seen as warriors and people take them more seriously, it's just unfortunate.

    I keep feeling like you need to start writing letters, naming names, and targeting those you have info on. You have nothing left to loose, as they have said, "it's over".

    If I were you, I would NAME THEM and SHAME THEM over and over on the internet vidoes and blogs and in letters to law enforcement (keep it as anon as you want to start with). Eventually even if they SUE YOU for slander then GOOD, who cares, that would be a great thing. AS IF they could bleed a turnip right? Go to court and defend yourself and tell your story in a calm manner.

    Your biggest weapon against them would be a CALM VIDEO of you telling your ENTIRE STORY.

    FUCK A BOOK, tell it from head to toe with NAMES on VIDEO. SCREW THEM GOOD and I'll post the vid all over the web.

    Calm, cultured, kind. YOU HAVE IT IN YOU, I've seen that side of you on the videos. The conspiracy community will believe you, and the names will get OUT. NAME BOSTON LAW ENFORCEMENT AND NAME THE ASSHOLES IN THE WELFARE UNITS.

    Just some suggestions cause you have nothing to loose at this point and YOU MUST GET SOME healthy revenge.

    ReplyDelete