TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The heat here is intense last few days. Those last two blog posts reflect that..as well as me getting aggrevated by the heat. But I never censor these posts content unless I feel it was a mistake that genuinely needs to be fixed. I am not going to lie to any reader about how bad this is or the results one can see over time of the aggrevation, the damage and the change in a TI's character.

The stress levels involved in being a gang stalking target are incredible. And to never get leave or a break unless its part of conditioning- for example I am one of the Targets that seem to get relief from remote influence only on holidays and in this part of MA, Sundays. My theory has been posted that I believe this is part of behavior modification-that a target along the way of slipping into brainwashing will start to associate holidays with relief and be more apt to conform to mainstream society. They know damn well that I do NOT see relatives. Unless they are SO full of themselves that whoever does the targeting by either tech or human forces to produce remote influence, has family to visit themselves or, more ridiculously, these bastards actually have holidays off as perps. We live in a society that is so controlled now that I can totally see ruining someone's life as well as destroying targets being on a work schedule. Just like the effects always end at approximately 12 midnight all across the USA and begin again @ about 6 am..give or take a half hour depending on location.

I dont give in to terrorism or people commenting anonymously that they think I am hurting TI's or being negative. They dont reveal thier identity so that tells you one thing for sure.

Behavior modification has become the norm in the USA from meds being prescribed for non existent 'disorders' to totally unethical camps to intimidation and deception in media along with terror and fear mongering to the most harsh covert campaigns against Targeted Individuals. Harsh pychological warfare that no one is going to believe. Especially in a country where people dont want to look at facts or truths that CAN be proved easily with little research- they cannot make that jump to believe in covert warfare, especially things like black ops, psychological operations and the use of methods like tech or even psychic warriors.

Yesterday was a very hard day it was unusually hot. Also dont think that getting me out in public acting out is going to save yer asses or further smear campaign becuz I am the first one to admit that I am becoming burnt out from being targeted far too long without a good support system. I also readily acknowledge that any prior issues I had that were sensitive subjects with me are taken full advantage of by this system and the TI if often made to react under years of stress in extreme ways. I document all of it so you can go ahead and document it as well.

Its very important to counter thier smear campaign as its ongoing usually.

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/the-use-of-psychic-warriors/

1 comment:

  1. I had worked for the post office for 28 yrs and am sure they have a lot to do with this targeting as well as other government agencys. I am sure they are the ones who hire perpetrators for stalking. Why i have to be harrassed my whole life i am not sure?? My opinion that is why many go postal there and not a word about electronic harrassment. starkeep

    ReplyDelete