TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lowering intelligence of targets

I don't know if any of you have encountered this theme, but I had a person tell me once the reason I was being targeted was " ..maybe its all that intelligence you have".

The woman who said this to me was a godamn nobody. How do these bottom feeders always know more than I do?

And how is it legal to destroy someone based on dumbing them down? This country has a huge problem..its a prison. And as long as you don't notice you're fine.

Why is it so important to lower intelligence? And who exactly, for the millionth time, is 'They'? People who give me this info are the ones who sound paranoid...the big They.

And so there is a big lawless 'They" out there, destroying lives and getting rid of highly intelligent people and making sure some of us have no future.

This should not be. And forces suicides are not acceptable.

An idiot from Imperial pizza in Brighton, where my building was on Washington st. once said to me "It could have been worse"..once again another jerk is alluding to something going on but no one tells me what it is.

What is WORSE THAN THIS?? WHAT IS WORSE THAN A 'NO EXIT LIFE' IN DESTITUTE POVERTY AS A CITIZEN OF A MAJOR WORLD SUPERPOWER?

What..death??? How was death worse as an option to this? Then I wouldn't care. Another arrogant male in on this.

We'll see how much worse things can get.

I suppose I am supposed to be grateful somehow. That I am alive..was that the intimation? And everyone acts like its mission accomplished. I am finished and the assholes have been raised up and I will never be anything...not like I could have been.

The main reason they lower intel is so you cant fight back that's why. And even if this gets exposed you will always have your future taken from you. You'll never really recover.

They have won, in their estimation.. and lowering intell is a way to make sure you are always their spiritual prisoner. You cant go places mentally as you could before...you'll never be free. You'll never climb mountains again mentally.

This goes way beyond having to learn the way the world works. Most people don't know the world 'works' this way. THAT IS WHY NO ONE BELIEVES TARGETS STORIES.

Its to their advantage to lower intel to ensure your compliance in your own slavery...and also that you cant get revenge on every single player...cuz maybe now you cant recall them all.

It guarantees that you are out of the game for life. That you'll never be able to compete.

Stress from harassment, fear,(internal biochemical poisoning-your own bodies toxic production), chemical exposure- synthetic and organic, and I am sure tech has something do to with it as well. AND a lack of exposure to stimulation-sexual, physical, mental and emotional. It all adds to the damage.

THIS HAS BEEN A COMMON RECORED TACTIC IN OTHER COUNTRIES TO GET RID OF DISSIDENTS.

And if we ARE dealing with MK Ultra type reformatting of the personality, then foretting who you are in a number of ways is very important to what is being attempted.

This is another reason the TI must be never known for who they are to the public..they must be lied about. They must appear stupid in the story line...so when the damage is done- its the fullfiling of an already set perception.

2 comments:

  1. A common theme in mine is that I had multiple personality disorder. One guy told me 'I heard you were paranoid schizophrenic', and to not be afraid to talk to him. That was '06. I figure it was a goal then to have me become all these personalities. I guess that IS a goal of MC programming -- to have various personalities triggered to the front by various things: perps wearing certain colors, perps that have certain physical traits that I find displeasing, or other 'cues'. The cues can come in varying forms, such as directed conversations, the media at large, perps' dress and/or demeanor, etc.

    I'm finding they do tend to focus on presenting certain types of stereotyped people in certain demographics at any given time. They know which ones piss me off the most, and it seems the days I am most active, getting the most done, that's when they go for the 'destructive' triggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, dear Rachael,

    I came across your blog through Medawar in the UK.

    I am a victim of organized gang stalking in Germany and have opened a forum:

    FORUM GEGEN ORGANISIERTES GANG STALKING

    http://gegenorganisiertesstalking.wordpress.com

    It is mainly written in German to inform the many German targets about this, because they are kept in the dark on purpose by the State and do not know what this constant persecution and harassment is all about.

    But I have a few visitors from the USA and GB, whose comments I translate into German.

    I am adding your website to my blogroll. I would appreciate your visit and comment which I will translate into German.

    Thank you, take care,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete