TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Better/ mold exposure effects treated

The weather here now makes everything moldy.. I have probably been doing badly due to that. I took something today for reduction of mold in the system and I feel alot better.

I should have left here as Nov actually for health reasons.

Its interesting how powerful mycotoxins are on certain human's systems...

I have posted about Russia using it to lower the intelligence of dissidents and
it being used in MK Ultra in the form of LSD (ergot) and
certain molds being synthesized into yellow rain bio warfare agent.

So versatile..so many uses!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you're reconsidering your suicide intentions. The key to survival is training to ignore all these goofballs. I get so many of them, and they're like everywhere! I don't know how anyone can be truly happy being in their position. They really think they're having the time of their lives provoking and pissing us off. It kind of reminds me of the vampire legend -- how the undead seeming have all this power, converting the living to the undead, and they never truly have peace until the have their heads cut off and a stake driven through their hearts.

    Speaking of which, maybe the vampire legend comes from an earlier form of organized harassment? The paradigm is pretty accurate --- you've got the undead infecting other living souls with their undead-ness. And how when they are exposed to sunlight, they get vaporized.

    Seriously, how can any perp really be happy doing this? I don't think they really are. It probably just a matter of survival for them, once converted into a perp. They probably get the same thrill as a junkie shooting up with drugs, where you get this tremendous high for a while, and they to maintain your health, you have to keep doing it. To stop is to suffer tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of mould toxins can have a depressing effect.

    It's the cycle between freeze and thaw which makes the moulds produce toxins.

    And quite a lot of people are allergic to mould proteins which are not toxic to everyone.

    ReplyDelete