Here's an updated what's been going on lately in this area if you're getting the same thing I just want people to know they're not alone
This is all theory of course
Lately I'm getting a lot of extreme screw ups and corruption and people doing things and not supposed to do like tonight's nonsense and then when there's an issue because of it like tonight I get treated as if I didn't handle it right or I did something wwrong
The other thing that's happening is that I'm being treated like a fucking child is if I can't handle my own affairs or as if I need help all the time or as if I don't know what I'm doing or I have to be watched and minded cconstantly
People make excuses to come over and see what you doing they're making excuses to come talk to you and interfere and ask you if you need help when you're doing something private in your own private space it's getting a little ridiculous
So I don't know what this is supposed to accomplish but that's the bizarre behavior I've seen lately
If you're getting this hovering behavior I would just fucking ignore it
I overheard a directed conversation the other day about how this meetings for people who are overly controlling this was in an NA meeting online and I have to warn you about it it's in Las Vegas and it's late at night at 11:00 strangely enough it used to be a very good meeting all summer long and all last winter I never got bothered the last time I was at the meeting I got bombed with people sitting there somehow I don't know how they did it they were making the cameras flash to me they were messing with me and then their camera will go off of them I don't understand how you can do that with zoom website but they were doing it
In other words when you're on zoom aren't you supposed to just be looking at the person who's talking or the content on the screen I don't understand how you can make your camera show your face to me for a few seconds fuck with my head and then get off of the camera . But I had wish I had recorded the screen because I had multiple people coming in and out in and out in and out of my view and doing that
And so I knew the meeting was no longer a safe space I knew they were unsafe people then they had this conversation after the meeting in the parking lot about meetings for people that are controlling and they started laughing about it.
So what's interesting is that the psychological aspect if indeed it is what we think it is is that they want you to think that you the target are controlling by then being overly controlling of you but this is all bullshit because you have absolutely no control over your fucking life and having probably since 9/11
Again it's just another way of creating a Stockholm syndrome situation where you are made to feel as if people are doing something good for you when it's just sick destructive behavior
So pick and choose your meetings very carefully and make sure it's safe people now you may go to an online 12-step meeting and that meeting may be okay the first time you're tthere to be one or two clowns. One or two clowns is fine anything more than that or anything like this crazy bombing thing where you get targeted by people going in and out of your view of your camera messing with you constantly is totally unacceptable and you need to get out of that meeting it's no longer safe.
You also might be accused of being a bomber because you know a zoom bbomber well your intention is to be there to mess with people however the problem with that is it once they get you and force you to turn your camera on then you get targeted
To the whole thing might be a setup from the beginning
Also there's been a lot of weird people that I could not see you this out they seem like Christians. A lot of people are saying they'll pray for me.
I finally figured it out I I think that mega ppeople
Because one time I was panhandling and I looked at a woman's car and she had a sticker on there saying Trump and I said oh you voted for him because I was doing vehicular. And so she was in her car and I was standing on the sidewalk and she looked at me as if she was getting ready to do battle with some liberal person who doesn't like Trump and I calmly said that wasn't my intention I just wanted to talk to her and then she was nice and we discussed how I have like a centralist view and some of my views are conservative and some of liberal etc and when she drove away she said I'll pray for you.
Because I don't think these people are actually Christian that we're dealing with what kind of people would come to a place where people are sleeping and make noise on purpose to wake them up you're not a Christian.
You might be brainwashed like you're in a cult but you're not the Christians I've seen around the country that are kind and try to help ppeople
So now we're dealing with the opposite of the woke people which is just as bbad
If you are one of these mega people you got to remember something the mega movement and q89 is just as much of a con job as everything on the left that's extreme
It's meant to create polarization divide and conquer and it's designed to make it so you don't look at the real issues that need to be fixed
Because let me tell you something also about what you doing to people in theory of course if told that you have to harass people or mess with homeless people to get them off the street or sleep deprived people who are trying to sleep at night or whatever it is and people are telling you it's for the good of the country and for the good of these people the other members something I have seen this since after 9/11 in Earnest I have seen Jews doing this I have seen rich people poor people gangs small specialized groups that travel that do horrible things to people including MK ultra related human eexperimentation.
I've seen people wearing satanic t-shirts I've seen Christians in churches who aren't doing with their supposed to be doing I've seen the gamut this runs the gamut there is no such thing as a movement where it's the one thing that's going to change the world and your job is to harass people there's other stuff going on in your being uused
If you want to perform the same actions against people that I've seen performed by satanic cult type ppeople and gang members then go right ahead
Tell you another story I new a man who was supposed to be working for a cchurch he was he was the guy that takes care of the church however one who was supposed to be taking care of the church
However one day there was a little church mouse that ran by his feet he took his foot and slammed it down on that mouse and killed it right tthere. I'm sorry that is not a Christian person if it is they're struggling with some things
Also recently I tried to go someplace to get help from an organization. That oorganization inside their building they had a snake plant. Now this snake plant was suffering it was dying it was dry it was falling apart and these people simply blew it off and kept saying that they don't know who fixes it they don't care nobody really gets soil for it and they let the poor thing suffer.
Well it turns out that myself as well as a lot of other people have a lot of complaints against this particular organization for not helping people. The abandoned you they don't care and the attitude you find out for the people that work there especially the young people is that they just wanted on their resume and they really don't care about helping the women at all.
What I'm learning is if there's little nuances about people that show that if they're in a job where they claim to care there's little signs that you can tell that they probably don't really care. Such as hurting animals and pplants
So why would good decent Christian people harass people at night or homeless people or whatever it is?
Again it's just like the the video I'm going to do about young people doing harassment when they can't possibly be smart enough or old enough to organize such things on their own
This is all being done because someone is telling people to do it someone somewhere organizes this someone somewhere tells these people to do it it puts them up to iit
No comments:
Post a Comment