TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Burrow TV is now TRUTHTIDE TV /They need support



 Burrow TV (now TRUTHTIDE) has been running ads recently claiming they changed the name of the channel and website due to breaking ties with a business partner. Supposedly this person somehow shut down the original member portal.

The channel isn't working today because they are doing a membership drive. 

Their new site has design issues and is plagued with a nuisance pop up that keeps demanding email sign up but it's getting in the way of reading the site to donate or become a supporting member. 

Here are direct links to donate or beome a member:

https://donate.stripe.com/5kA3cscVO9yH8Cc14l

https://www.truthtide.tv/plans-pricing

Conspyre TV still seems to work.

I don't know what is going on but hopefully the two sites will continue to go on or something will happen to rescue the content on both. You don't need a Roku you can view the content on their websites also. 

A few people seem to also publish certain content on Rumble, Bitchute etc. 

I think they are worth looking at and are useful.

As always sift through information carefully using discretion because some content seems to be irresponsible conspiracy theory, some is on the line with some info being useful and the rest of the video containing misinformation. There's also too many newbies trying to either make $$ off conspiracy theory or seemingly trying to become influencers. There are gems on these sites however so don't become jaded or disillusioned. 


As with any search there's going to be garbage but the good stuff on these sites is great. I personally avoid people who seem to put their peronality first and not the information. Remember these people aren't like us in the early 2000s or before with no smartphones and being homeless etc. They mostly seem to broadcast from the comfort of their homes using pricey personal technology (podcasts etc). So you're going to get people who jump on the bandwagon because it's trendy or seems profitable etc.  However that doesn't mean they don't have if to contribute or parts of their communications arent useful. 

I would also avoid anything bi partisan as in Left wing vs Right etc, anything related to QAnon and Trump support-what I mean is that these issues were never about political affiliations in the past and no one politician is going to save us or change anything.   It seema as though all the right leaning-QAnon-Trump stuff is a disinfo campaign in itself. 

Again that doesn't mean there isnt valuable information within that content or those forums. 

I love watching people diss AOC myself but focusing on Woke politicians or using Pepe The Frog animations is petty and trivial considering what's really going on out there. 

When I started doing this the NeoCon right and 9/11 spurring on people becoming overtly heavily targeted was the issue, then it seemed to shift to the Left and Liberalism gone mad. The system we are fighting works through all kinds of outlets and power structures.

Unless you enjoy that perspective then go ahead and indulge just keep a level head about what is serious information and what is indulgence.

(Kind of like having to read newspapers every morning as part of running a business or for work and then indulging in The Enquirer or The Sun as a guilty pleasure in the evening. That sort of thing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment