TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Police Brutality and Brutalizing Police, Burning Cities With Rising Prices: Had Enough Yet?

 https://abcnews.go.com/US/60000-officers-assaulted-2020-31-sustaining-injuries-fbi/story?id=80661264

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06/01/outrage-follows-video-of-homeless-mans-bed-set-on-fire-during-george-floyd-protests-in-austin/


It's time the homeless, Traveler and urban camping cultures stop remaining voiceless and allowing housed people who aren't part of our world to stop using us in their political agendas. 

I've seen homeless people suffer due to becoming confused and indoctrinated by these political movements and for us it doesn't go well. It polarizes people who are easily upset or angered and co exist in a balance often in small communities and ultimately we watch out for each other. 

Their battles are not ours. Our issues can never be understood by them. If they genuinely cared we would not be houseless to begin with or at least there would be a system separate from them for support during transition. 

There was one in place before their protests destroyed our travel circuit and our tolerant safe spaces. Part of our support system was often local law enforcement operating on a grey area where we were tolerated depending on the area and us individually. To be honest without police present or at least a working relationship with people in our communities our safety would be in question. Often it's a double edged sword where the very police we are leery of or that we see patrol watch out for us whether we realize it or not. There's loads of other kinds of law enforcement people don't see or even realize exists. 

Other than being framed and of course being pressured infrequently in certain areas where I had to learn they prefer not to have travelers or homeless around, I don't recall having issues with police strictly as a Traveler or houseless person. The GS theory and being an activist or writing what I do is another issue and believe me it's always been evident as to why there's contact being made. It was usually not because I was homeless. It was because of other more involved issues and one can always tell. 

As far as being homeless Ive always been polite and negotiable when law enforcement has made contact with me and if there was an issue I went through proper channels. I always got good results that way because honestly they are sick of waking people up to move along and getting yelled at. Why escalate? You aren't supposed to be there to begin with. It's no big deal to leave. 

Even in NH while contact was being made under the guise of homelessness when it became obvious it was harassment because the premises for contact became increasingly ludicrous and remained so even after the first emails were sent by a cyber stalker using my name. Contact made with me throughout the period of being framed was always unusually antagonistic in nature and it was quite unusual. 

Only in my own hometown when stakes were so high and the opportunity presented itself when my connected relative was terminally ill and my other relative no longer had influence around the area of a prominent ivy League University in Massachusetts, did i have any unusual contact of any kind. As I had none around the US for over a decade and I had formerly nothing but friendly interactions with my hometown it's odd that only upon a key set of conditions presenting at a certain time frame that suddenly I would have any difficulty whatsoever. 

Because it's not real. It's fabricated and it's part of the frame up. 

However as readers know I've been framed yet never been an advocate of anti police movements. Ive documented my interactions that I found odd or unusual over the years which any reasonable person would due to the extreme nature of them and the situation. 

I even posted support for two separate instances where police were protesting and they were correct. Believe me, they aren't the only ones to be harassed at a certain Mass based donut shop. It's also a punk ass move to work in corporate and act out while on the job. Wait til your off work to protest cops or anyone else. 

Tis aren't that lucky especially nowadays where a system that seemed to depend on cult like groups after 9-11 have morphed into an East German Stasi like system nowadays. 

That said donut shop chain had some very suspect employees that were temps that seemed more like Intel people sent to agitate in support of agendas like not having to wear masks after vaxxing etc. These aren't coincidences and I think anyone who sees this now understands just how CERTAIN chains become big, successful and become staples in every city and town across the country while others don't..

There is much more that's sinister about corporate sameness and big chain stores taking over. 

The key is to separate what is normal life from where the GS and TI theory may be applied especially when dealing with TIs who can trace their origins to MK Ultra/radiation experimentation, SRA, programming-the more heady, involved complex stuff. 

You would need all the help and allies or friendlies you can get.

 It's best to try to get a positive outcome first and don't escalate. It helps that homeless people don't drive except for rubber tramp types. It seems a lot of police misconduct or misjudgement seems to occur involving vehicles for some reason. Being female helps also and of course being Caucasian. Staying out of problem areas is also the best bet. 

I've seen more police not take action against homeless sleeping and that includes security guards. I won't soon forget a church in San Diego where black sec guard didn't kick me out sleeping at night yet the church goers were not happy in the morning but Cali is different than the Northeast. 

I've seen cops looking at homelessness when they haven't seen me. Especially when they were younger they would seem to just check it out and make a judgement and pass by especially if the sleeper is female. I've seen more compassion than I have a few choices assholes in places where they were either sicked on people by higher ups or it was some sort of other motivation that was more involved.

The Police aren't all psychos. Usually they weed those people out of their own ranks. To be honest it may have been better in the old days when only police family members where allowed to join the ranks.

I notice that in these political games no one is sighting militarization and globalization of police. That would most likely explain more brutality than just they themselves all being awful people. 

I notice there's no real study of why these things are happening to form workable solutions.

Of course not. They want Divide an Conquer, polarization and to break down society and trust in govt and it's processes. And as usual we are letting kids make decisions who are trained by infiltrators and unseen people instead of proper studies by experts sighting real problems.

You are now seeing the horror of not having them around which is something else I and others warned about years ago

 Ever wonder where the serial killers went? The serial rapist in your neighborhood or campus? You realize they neutralize these people or prevent them from being active in ways you the public don't know about ? Of course you don't know.

Believe me. It could be A LOT worse than just looting and burning stores but that shouldn't be happening anyway.

Do you honestly believe...that given the chance a high number of males or any other kind of motivated offender out there wouldn't rape, kill or commit horrendous violence against women or gays or other kinds of people? 

Do you really believe the universe protects you? 

Woke=asleep. 

No innocent officers should be being killed. No innocent civilians either.

It's time we determined who is benefiting from all this. You're getting looted, harassed at dinner, carjacked, shot in the back, disrespected, mobbed and worse while paying $7 a gallon for gas. 

Had enough yet? 

I have. 

I'm one of the few fortunate ones who had one last strong link in my support. The thought of Traveler destinations like Capitol Hill or Austin being taken over by people who don't even consider that these places are our homes is the worst thing I can imagine. They destroy our communities and our communities depend on the existing ones that host or tolerate us creating our own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment