TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

WI Xmas Parade Rampage/Crooked, Agenda Laden Justice System Manipulate The Public

 The headlines on the newspaper saddened me a few days ago. Now, it angers me. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/five-dead-dozens-injured-after-suv-plows-into-wisconsin-christmas-parade-2021-11-22/

In 2016 I was denied due process multiple times, held for four months pre trial in NH with a dangerousness trial where the justice system used testimony from an anonymous email as well as info about other threatening communications from an unofficial, non DHS fusion center in Boston and denied requests for the system to discuss alternatives with me for release as well as forcibly taken for an involuntary three day eval in MA for another threatening email communication, harassed in the hospital and the NH jail in attempts to make me fail/plea out/cave in to intimidation, or to separate myself from gen population which would have hurt my case. I was only allowed cash bail once for three emails threatening authorities under my name. 

No one did proper investigation. Evidence that would have help track down the cyber stalker or troll who did this using my name wasn't utilized used and no attempt to do so was ever made. The justice system was arrogant and completely convinced of their omnipotent power throughout.  The injustice done to me, our justice system and our Constitution was treated with total disregard. 

All I did was write a blog, live an alternative lifestyle as a Traveler and try to take care of my health and other affairs as I always did while being in my hometown. 

I was cyberstalked by a troll over many years time with harassing comments on my blog before the email/faxes-the language of which  closely resembles the language used in the threatening emails sent to authorities under my name.

 Three threatening email/faxes were sent under my name to authorities in February and April of 2016 using information that was readily available on my public blog. 

The way in which I was treated and processed was not appropriate according to the charges or crimes and I suspect not even legal. 

Why was I tortured and intimidated by this gross abuse of power so easily when firstly I WAS A VICTIM to begin with of cyberstalking and a frame up and secondly they were email threats written and sent via internet and I have no history of violence, no knowledge of guns and no illegal weapons such as knives over the legal limit. Even if I had sent them, the eval in MA and dangerousness hearing in NH using an anti terrorism fusion center is absolutely ridiculous and over the top. 

My attorney in Cambridge on the last email told me I wouldn't get a fair trial because the Las Vegas lone shooting happened during my case. What's any news stories got to do with me or what a jury decides? That's supposed to be illegal to let jurists who are influenced by news stories to sit on the jury. 

Yet, some guy who's JUST RECENTLY COMMITTED A VIOLENT ACT like running over his girlfriend with the same vehicle as he used in the parade rampage, was only charged $1,000 bail and released. My bail in NH was 10, 000 I believe, of which I had 2000 cash but didn't have anyone to get it for me and was told I was not allowed to bail myself out. 

As I stated, I was charged with one threatening communication sent to authorities with no prior violent history and I provided every lawyer with the history of harassing communications from the troll on my blog and stressed that this person had knowledge of the threatening email/faxes ONLY THE PERSON WHO WROTE AND SENT THEM WOULD HAVE HAD. 

I was never questioned. No investigation was ever done. Yet I was denied due process and justice for my being a victim of cyber stalking. This was done BY THE SAME LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE, LEFTIST, DEMOCRAT system in MA and NH that is responsible for lenient treatment and low bails for genuinely dangerous persons like the man who killed all these people in the Wisconsin Xmas parade rampage.

I don't even own a fucking car. 

I get annoyed seeing all the scum that have homes and cars nowadays like nice SUVs and they are such shitty people like this guy. 

I live out of a storage space and urban camp partially due to my environmental illnesses, caused mostly by the corrupt system here in MA and that includes the now corporate medical industry and partially because I'm a damn good activist and whistleblower. 

I bet the asshole who killed those kids also has a home to go to. The news made some issue about his being homeless at one time but the fact he's got a big SUV to run kids over with should tell you that his stint being homeless or his false claims of homelessness have no bearing on his violent tendencies or this crime. 

How many homeless lone shooters, bombers or vehicular massacres have you heard of? 

Even the guy who made a bomb in his trailer in Nashville that he exploded after pre recorded announcements had an RMV to plan his crime, execute it and store the materials used. 

Homeless people don't really have the opportunity plan and carry out elaborate crimes. (Which is why they had to use emails and the internet for my frame up because the means and opportunity had to be something available and accessible to a person without a residence).

Why are courts taking away cash bail, manipulating the amounts of cash bail based on identity politics or left wing agendas or abusing dangerousness hearings so an innocent person like myself is tortured and suffers unjustifiably but it's not utilized properly to protect the public from people like the man who perpetrated this horrible act in WI? 

Because the legal system is so infiltrated and so controlled by the influence of the private sector and politics that there is no actual law and order. It's all a show for the public. 

One expects the legal system to be corrupt and for the nature of power to be potentially abusive. This is why we have a Construction-to get recourse. People expect a perfect system that acts noblely and works flawlessly and that's just not realistic for humans. The point is to have recourse available and be raised as a US citizen to know such rights exist. 

The way I was treated shows clearly that the justice system is fully aware of the fact most people do not have access to legal knowledge or understand any system of self defense. This also has to change.

The reason things are falling apart in this country is because the pubic generally nowadays do not understand the way their country works. They don't know the laws, their rights nor how to think in a logical sensible way. It's straight up brainwashing that's controlling our citizens. 

Anyone who is a reasonable person by legal definition would understand that expecting any system to be effortless or perfected by the very power structure that often is corrupt would be foolish and would be nothing short of a fantasy.

The only promised land is one where the citizens have a guaranteed system in place to defend themselves against oppression. Expecting any system o work perfectly is asking for trouble. 

Any 'progress' for one demographic that's made without time, wisdom, free association or self determination has probably been achieved by a degress or throw backwards for another and the promised quick 'fix it' to the system that seems so successful IS GOING TO HE HIDING ITS FLAWS AND CORRUPTION from the public. 

My condolences to the people in WI and all of the communities that have suffered such tragedies over the past years.


No comments:

Post a Comment