TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, November 21, 2021

New Tactic: Anti Vaxx Space Invasion

I've discovered a possible new ruthless nasty and potentially deadly way of perhaps bait and weight triggering and or actually making somebody sick and getting them to die. We know that space invasion is part of GS activity when I was younger because of probably my status in MKUltra as well as some other factors unknown to me some of which I can guess someone which I'll never know people harassing me would make sure that if they surrounded me closely it was when I was in a bed in a hostel or something and I'd wake up at 1 in the morning surrounded by a circle of people messing with me but other than that nobody ever got close to me unless they sat next to me on a bus and tried to pump me for information and conversation was all done very civilized no one ever did any aggressive invasion of my personal space when they would approach me often times you could see that they stayed arms-length away from me physically as if that was a specific instruction. I think I was just too big and strong when I was young and I was healthy and nobody wanted to get people hurt. It may have been also that people that are family members of mine as well as key people in different positions of power didn't want to see me go to jail for an assault charge and also fighting in public was much more acceptable back then only recently have people drawing attention people being loud or screaming or fighting in public in Northeast cities as it being unusual this is what I call the suburbanization of our Urban cities. 

I've met other people who are targeted who have nothing but attempts at invasion of their space and they told me that has gone on for decades so I guess it depends on what they know about the person person psychological profile and the person's physical strength etc.

In the past few years the system is definitely tried to start using physical invasion of space when I came back from New Hampshire I posted that four years ago groups of  people were actually running into me and knocking me down only in the MBTA stations. well the Old guard was still in office then thank goodness and I posted it and it stopped I highly doubt if that would happen today.

Right when the restrictions were breaking and people started getting vaccinated many months ago I noticed that people on the trains started to try to invade space again because on the public transit trains here not the commuter rails the long-distance lines but the local city lines especially the green lines for some reason people use space invasion constantly but not personal space like when you're standing somewhere they use it on the train so for instance they use the excuse of a crowded train to invade your space and I've known people where they step on their feet or they keep putting their crotch our asses in their face on purpose or a group of people that are dressed as specific way look like a certain demographic all crowd around one person to intimidate them so the train is the perfect place for these theaters actually the train is a major place public transportation is a major place for Street theater and usually involve psychological warfare as well as physical warfare tactics if not gesturing. I don't actually see a lot of gesturing anymore but I see a lot of psychological and physical tactics.

Well covid hadn't really broken yet so she just told people to get the hell out of our space and they looked so disappointed is if wow I'm not going to be able to complete my mission or my job today for the stupid perp system. Like literally that was the look on their face normal people don't act like that when you ask them to move out of because of covid-19 in other words there was nobody on the train the train was empty so why would they come over and try to stand right near us it didn't make any sense and normal people would go oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't realize because they know they covid is killing people well that's a red flag and an alarm Bell that shows you that they're not normal and they're not real people and they're not random because random real people don't look as if they're disappointed when they can't crowd your public space on a train during covid lol.

So now I'm noticing that there's a space invasion game based on probably them knowing that you're not vaccinated and if they know this about you which they can get from your medical records or hear you talking about it or hear it from somebody who sent it to someone else either by eavesdropping or through looking at your records or through having somebody in your crowd that's a snitch to them. So if they know you're not vaccinated what they're doing it seems like it's using anti-vax space invasion is what I call it. It's not that I'm Nancy backs it's just I have a lot of allergic reaction issues and my family has predisposition to heart trouble and strokes usually at a very late age like around 90 but after my aunt and my mother had the vaccine they both had the same kind of stroke literally one after the other and I feel like the medical community should have been watching them informed them that there's a stroke side effect and give them plavix or something to prevent it from happening. So there's another reason I'm not quite keen on it and there's a lot of people don't seem to know about covid-19 and because of this experience I had today I was going to do a video on it now I definitely am because people need to know if they're listening with the real deal is with the covid. I'm fortunate enough to live in an area with a lot of people that I need in places like a phase etcetera or at bus stops or whatever it is you have a conversation because that's part of the culture here or what's left of it and people start telling me that they're working for some big pharmacy company or that they are a medical school or whatever research it is science and they'll tell you kind of what the public should know what they haven't really grasped yet months before that happens. So I'm looking to be privy to information and I also sort of has a scientific or medical thinking mind you because we were raised with it here and the Irish are especially attentive to their health I come from white lace curtain Irish or white glove Irish which means I'm Norman Irish from Norman Invaders and they pay more attention to their health as well as up here in the Northeast the nuns used to clean which means you could eat off the floor and the other thing would be that there's Lysol is very popular I noticed Lysol isn't very popular down south which damn well it should be because it's so much damn staff and the bathrooms well the thing is is that there was a huge flu epidemic here in the twenties and lots of people died in New York and in the Northeast and I think people up here remember that and that's why Lysol is so mandatory as part of your wintertime cleaning and health regiment it mean you're just raised with it.

So because we live close to a medical Mecca as well as just the way people are in the Northeast I mean Irish people are attentive to preventing colds and flus and germs and Italian people are just paranoid constantly they're going to catch something. Who knows maybe the Italians of all of their conquering and ruling the word for thousands of years maybe one of our greatest Achilles heel is maybe we have a lower resistance to bacteria who knows this is stuff that the doctors are going to tell you and it's stuff that Dylan wants to research even though they ask you your genetic background at the hospital now days when you applied to be part of a hospital network is part of your medical profile probably to see what you're predisposed to.

So the thing that happened this morning was the last straw. A young girl ran by me jogging and she literally scraped by my face with her face she had her mouth open she was jogging and exercising she was breathing heavily which means any kind of spit or particles could be coming out of her mouth and delivered into my face because of the activity of exercise she didn't have a mask on which I don't expect people to wear masks outside when they're exercising I thought that was stupid before the vaccinations but you have to do social distancing mastin up inside and doing social distancing and doing social distancing outside without a mask is definitely the way to go. And I screamed at her down the street and my booming loud voice made sure that she could hear me because she was jogging away like nothing happened and I said you can still catch covid and you can still spread it to someone else even if you're vaccinated. She came back the other way I said you're crazy and I think that's a very strange attitude coming from Boston and especially because she's probably in college down in BC or working somewhere in the area cuz it was around the DC area. So first of all you're not a doctor and you're not a scientist and if you are we're all fact when you get a job because you're terrible and not qualified you certainly don't have the right attitude and you thinking the right way the other thing would be that you're not a forensic psychiatrist so you can determine if I'm a quote-unquote crazy she's probably one of these people that wanted Trump out of office because a bunch of people that didn't know him who are libtards and their psychiatrist or judging Trump is insane when we know damn well there's legal precedence and laws against that because of that horrible case where one of the candidates wives many decades ago was put into a mental institution by one of the other candidates in order to increase his chances of getting elected by a doctor who had not seen this woman saying she was crazy so that's why we have laws against people making judgments about the psychological & psychiatric well-being of any elected official without seeing them first. 

Any chance we get to stop unit of psychiatry which is the political abuse of psychiatry is a good thing when I'm done with my cases once I get to them I'm going to make sure that no one ever gets framed the way I was friend ever again because it was too easy and either they weren't following the laws in place and I'm going to make sure that they get followed from now on or there's going to be consequences or there's no laws in place for venting the way that my frame up when it never should have happened and it shouldn't be legal in the United States.

So saying something to me like I'm crazy doesn't do anything because I know the laws and if you're 20 years old and you think you're going to win because I'm older now you're wrong because the thing about being older as I have life experience wisdom and knowledge and you cannot buy that mommy and daddy can't buy it for you you can't get it from the gang stalking system by playing for the dirty tricks department to get what you want or to stay out of jail you can't acquire it it has to be earned through years of being alive and a lot of these young kids are under estimating me but it doesn't matter because they're just so obnoxious and selfish because they're young they're not even going to remember they did this chick to somebody 20 years from now that's why they use a lot of young people. 

So it's only happened a few times and each time it's happened in many many months it's usually it's always our young kids and it's always them being arrogant and careless. And when I respond by telling them that they're wrong and they have to use social distancing and they covid not over they usually react badly because they're young and arrogant and that's fine.

But this girl turning around and jogging the other way just so she could say you're crazy to me that tells me that this isn't random and I turned to myself and I said oh my God you just fell for a bait and wait your triggered.

So it's not just space invasion from trains they're actually potentially in theory feasibly using people to jog close to you and breathe on you literally brushing right by your face and then when you react they know you're not vaccinated then they can sit there and say well this girl was screaming in the street. She's crazy and we don't know what she was screaming about something about covid-19 said to her made sense but the fact that I said it loudly is something that they can use especially in this area down here because we had some kids going to the police recently claiming that I spit on them and said something crazy about black lives matters in an alleyway which is totally insane and the minute that I put it on the internet and I told some local people who know us it stopped.  

Because everybody knows that me running around screaming black lives matters and spitting it young kids that are in high school in a dark alley is not going to fucking happen in reality. 

However it does make sense that they would try something like that in this area because it seems like this area is right near that Park where that accusation came out of so it would make sense for them to try to get me screaming and yelling in the street right around with that Park was she have to look at this like a timeline like a pattern so every time you get accused of something always be careful in that physical area that you got accused of doing something because they might actually try to do something again so that the local people can identify you as doing the same thing or oh look at this behavior it shows that she's possibly potentially capable of doing the other things she was accused of do you have to keep every slight and your minds especially when it gets to a police department you've got to keep it in your mind in a file and always try to keep an eye on who said it where they said it happened and what the nature of it was because they're going to try it again or they're going to try to add on to it to make something out of it it's bigger when there's nothing there.

Notice how would the email frame up with MIT and Harvard University Police department and Manchester New Hampshire they had to do it three goddamn times once wasn't enough because they really wanted me to let you make it look like it's real when it's not.

And she was jogging beside me this morning with two people on one side of the sidewalk walking in the other direction and me and my partner with our gear walking the other way so she slid in between for people on the sidewalk getting close to my face of course in order to jog by why didn't she just jog off the sidewalk into the street for a second or why didn't she just wait or why didn't she go around or there's a million other things she could have done and I would have just put it down to her being young because it's happened before this way the fact that she turned around and took time to drug the other way back towards us then call me crazy tells me that it might not be random. So here we have a potentially new tactic it's a good theory where people are using the fact they know you're not vaccinated to freak you out and scare you and get you going.

Well like I'm going to say in the video here's what I'm going to do the next time anybody pulls that I'm going to film you if I can get you jogging or walking away I will and then I'm going to say what I have to say calmly and sternly if not loudly if necessary so you can hear me or not depending on how far away you are it's all going to be reasonable and I'm going to tell you exactly what I said to this girl about covid and about not being vaccinated and still being able to spread covid 2 people that aren't vaccinated and social distancing and masks then I'm going to put you on the internet and I'm going to let everybody know and every college and every single place that you go that you're in a major medical area and you're studying here or working here and you're totally not paying attention to the realities of covid-19. And if I film you and I can get your face everyone's going to know that you are a complete ridiculous. You do something stupid like say anything to me that snide or nasty or turn around and call me crazy everyone's going to hate you because then you're picking on a homeless person and an activist who's trying to do something that's meaningful I'm living out of a storage space will you probably have a summer home and your parents have a rich house and you're going to college here or you're working here and they bought your condo. So I'm going to make sure I ruin your life the next time you jog by me or walk by me and coughing my face or breathing my face and act like it's going to be easy way if you could get away with this crap everyone will hate you and everyone will think you're an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment