TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Radio White Noise Useful For Shielding (Counter Technology In Certain Physical Spaces)

If you wanna refer to the process as shielding. Remember I'm a TI whos not one of the engineer or science types we have in our community.

I pretty much write what I observe while traveling as a Target as well as offer solutions that have worked for me which I always stress may not work for other demographics of people targeted.

I come up with very folkish solutions which like all folk medicine have scientific merit but mostly based in common sense and PROBABLY would be alot more effective if we had labs and educations-but then we'd all have been killed off by now for genuinely knowing too much or we'd have joined the other side.

Also consider Im pretty isolated from thr TI community as the bad guys within made sure of that from day 1.

I simply dont have time nor discernment to go through info about the tech part of being targeted.

But I do find things that work..I just dont always know why they do.

Btw always consider that the scientific community is bullshitting. For instance the infamous tin hat worn by many crazy people (who knows how many are just working for the shadow system in trying to discredit actual targeted people)

An MIT kid did a study. Oh boy. Of course it doesnt show it works.

However he didnt go further to show thst if metal ENVELOPES say an RFID chipped card then this concept IS effective. Which is how the concept of blocking cases and bags came into being to protect people from identity theives while traveling.

So the man on the street is somehow smart ENOUGH to know part of the solution or have enough sense to go in the right direction but simply cannot complete a workable solution due lack of education, resources and probably operating sleep deprived, brain damaged and half crazy DUE TO BEING TARGETED.

Human animals are smart. Smart monkeys get the bananas and we all formulate solutions if survival necessitates it.

Its the educated people who can con everyone becuz they know how to manipulate information or what to omit to prove or disprove something.

https://onmc.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/white-noise-to-counter-tech-in-public-spaces/


No comments:

Post a Comment