TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Street People In Use In High Numbers Around Cambridge MA Area

The use of informants and street urchins is out of control now. They are approaching domestic issues with military tactics or the like.

Its so scary how they are breaking down anything bohemian or alternative and infiltrating it, taking away freedom and making these places akin to prisons with the homeless as inmates.

Perps from the 240 Albany St drunk tank is more frequent than Ive ever seen it.

Its  like everyone works for this system now. Why?  Its become sooo bizarre. Almost comical.

Drug dealers, incoherent bums, hard core drunks, and just EVERYONE with a heroin habit right now. Wtf?

And the housed normas involved around this area are just as odd. Wtf is up with people from India especially the men?  And they are so incredibly hateful and snobby but in this pathetic way that makes it obvious theyre insecure as hell. Wtf did imperialism DO to these people??

I learned a long time ago living with Indians the males can be nice, spiritual or friendly to women or they can be savages as in the most sexist attitudes and violence but passive aggressive. Their insecurities seem dangerous.

They and alot of other kinds of peoples were so much cooler decades ago when they werent brainwashed into this hateful People Of Color racist PC system.

The women are also a high concentration of gang stalker. Blacks of course seem to take this entire system as them being at war to take over the world and every TI is somehow the enemy.

Um..when did this stop being about MK Ultra?

Its the entire country being under mass mind control is the problem. I often forget thats whats wrong with US citizens today especially in areas like Boston.

Its just too hard to face as a reality on a daily basis. Its so awful. And it was livable for years but lately. Its not.

2 comments:

  1. I am in Maryland, maybe you have same stalkers as me? email me beth.t@hush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. About "Um..when did this stop being about MK Ultra?". "This", (the gangstalked, orchestrated and abusive hell TI's live in) included MK Ultra as a "warm up" to get the selected children ready for the overtly imposed nightmare when they became adults IMHO. Not meaning to be contrary, it is just that I think there is a much bigger picture that has gone on for a longer time.

    ReplyDelete