TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pleaze Post Comments Again PayPal Donation And Hamilton

Blogger with name Hamilton I deleted yer comment by accident. Please repost. Thanks. And yes I shud read my emails but I have been suppressed and kept under control so tight that Im busy panhandling every few hours a and doing daily survival stuff so can't get to activism also Massachusetts is now comepletely saturated in a dark gloomy fear anxiety hate 'bleh' inducing overlay (prob technologies and chemical influences) that make mon-Fri a literal Hell on earth. Saturday is a bit of relief you can feel the metaphysical sun peek through the electromagnetic 'clouds' if you will. Sundays are strange. The other influence is gone but they are miserable in a different way. As if to train the human animals to prefer the 'keep your nose to the grindstone' work-a-day psycho management of Mon-Fri.

Only in thr right physical location THAT BLOCKS TECH and provides relief from chemical influence as well as USA major holidays provides any real relief or return to an environment that someone my age recalls as 'normal .

Its like the 80s again during those holidays.

Less humans in the city environments and a sense of peace and harmony.

And no I dont use 0@PayPal as it takez some of the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment