TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Somerville cope keep stalking me and giving me long dirty looks out of their overpriced SUVs they are gonna get sued

Remember laws against abusing the disabled. Or my anxiety or panic attacks.

Could cost you alot of money.

And no more community watch clowns putting head lights on me as I set my bag on a sidewalk to get my gear together.

One spoilt rotten cop today in his pricey gas guzzling SUV in broad daylight basically rode by a freeway area as I walked minding my own business and broke his neck to give me a dirty look.

Theres people carring  heroin from Somerville into Cambridge according to word on the street. Y dont u pay more attention to that?

Or are you in on it?

Tell whatever YUPpie fucks you are catering to or whatever leftovers from the Winter Hill Gang (snicker) that Im not to be fucked with. That their precious neighborhoods are secure and train the wanna be community watchtards to recognize real threats becuz one more too long headlight sessions or cops giving dirty looks I am going to get the visual evidence that I got on Cambridge when those two buffoon detectives followed me around east Cambridge. Don't think thats gone either.

Whatever problem u have with me becuz of my uncle's prior relationship with your 'people'  or becuz fuckin Raytheon is in Cambridge (and that cancer is present in alot of MA cities unfortunately) the time is near that not only legal action will be taken but i am mch more informed and clear on the plots behind it.

No longer can u hide behind whatever bullshit the govt has to shield your harassment of whoever is inconvenient to your agenda.

It could cost you alot of those pretty SUVs.

Do not fuck with me.

What you believe is just a powerless homeless woman is someone backed by people so powerful and wealthy that it obviously escapes you.

Your arrogant sexist bs will also be noted considering its always males doing intimidation.

That book is going to get written.

And little blue toy soldiers will never get in my fuckin way.

Do u completely understand?

Your local yocal territorial delusions of omnipotence are typically male and very amusing if outdated. But outside od the little world known as Boston and New England there is actually other things going on (imagine!).

I can walk thru Somerville any time I want or need to. I dont even do it that often.

Stop being the creepy rapist pieces of shit that every woman secretly believes men are....becuz you are reinforcing that stereotype every time you pull this spoilt rotten male privilege crap on a poor white woman.

No one whos a serious activism on this level cares what you think or do. Its always seedy or illegal anyway.

You and the people you protect are WRONG.
Activists and Truthers against the past two administrations of deception are RIGHT.

YOU CAN TAKE ANY ACTION YOU LIKE. DUE TO ITS BOGUS NATURE AS INTIMIDATION OF A WHISTLEBLOWER U ARE NO LONGER RESPECTED AS POKICE WITH LEGIT AUTHORITY.

You are merely feared and handled upon contact to avoid your possible abuses of power. U r reduced to rabid dogs of the corrupt powers that be.

But the way you so easily stalk a poor single female whos alone your obviously creeps anyway so what do u care? As long as theres that rush right?

I will win this. Becuz i dont play for the bad guys. Its that simple.

Learn it. And get over the drive by testosterone driven power trips THAT WENT OUT WITH THE COWBOY ERA OF BUSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment