TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cambridge Seems To Have Weapons Capabilities Now That Resemble My Being Agitated And Harassed Into Vandalism Last Summer (Can Create Hostility And Stress In Environment)

Harassed tonite..its like a war zone here ever since the NEW ADMINISTRATION in CAMBRIDGE took office.

Just like last summer when there was some way to create stress and anger in the population used to make chaos that was used tonight.

I was dosed with that same chemical that has the ssmell. The one that dumbs you down so u cant use your imagination and your mind becomes very one dimensionable.
Boston has always used this chemical. No other place I can recall utilizes this. There might be its posted somewhere here.

They are doing exactly what they were doing last winter:trying to get me into jail.

People are invading my personal space now. Vehicles are being used for intimidation like revving engines are veey prevalent now. Alot of aggression and seriously high amounts of stress are being induced. Deadly amounts.

I have assessed whoever is behind this in Cambridge is now intent on killing me via heart attack or induced violence. Unlike RI where the weakened vein on the right side of my head is being used and it hurts daily andI get right side headache and pain...ONLY WHEN DOWN IN RHODE ISLAND.

Thats the weakness that I posted that scumbag Tripp used to torment me about. The guy with mysterious Las Vegas connections who was bringing in madman speed to mess up Harvard some years ago. The mafia is still in RI. Hmm..so Harvard wants to blow out my chest and RI wants my head to bust.

Nice people huh?

No one is going to give me an aneurysm or stroke or whatever. And Harvard owes me. They wont get me into jail or stress me out to heart disease.


The thing is that WHEN THE PERP GROUPS OF STUDENT AND LOCAL WORKER TYPES ARE USED TO HARASS THEY SEEM TO HAVE THE CAPACITY THAT CAMBRIDGE HAD THAT SUMMER THAT I GOT AGITATED AND REACTED AGGRESSIVELY and wrote on the side ofMcDonMcDonalds.

Becuz after they leave the environment no longer has anything presemt thats upsetting or stress inducing or makes me aggrrssive.

I also feel like aggression is the reaction becuz of stress induced, helplesness being isolated and mobbed and something some capability they have now to create aggression in Target or environment Target is in when they are present.

How is their presence causing TI aggression? What could

1 comment:

  1. It looks like they're moving towards a completely automated and controlled society. And to accomplish this, people must be automated, too. To elaborate, they must be conditioned to do certain things "on cue" to help the automation process along. One phase of this is what they are doing now: finding out people who are free thinkers, and reforming them to become one of the hive, or failing that, eliminate them altogether. I suspect that's why they're letting sickos run amok with their tech toys at higher levels. Once this automated society is completely in place (not there yet), I suspect the sickos (the actual perps) will be reformatted, too, or eliminated.

    Then, we'll have our nice, controlled, automated society. Nice, isn't it? They are moving towards a driverless highway:

    http://www.journalgazette.net/business/Toyota-makes-investment-in-driverless-car-8613846

    Toyota has hired robotics expert Gill Pratt to oversee research aimed at developing artificial intelligence and other innovations that will enable future car models to navigate the roads without people doing all the steering and stopping.


    ---------------------------

    haha. That's no surprise, is it? Driverless highways where cars navigate with no human intervention. God help us if the computers running these navigation systems crash or malfunction.

    So we're moving towards people being a slave to machines and an automated society. I'm sure human brains will shrink, and gangstalking with all the harassment and torture is designed to shrink the brain, in order to properly facility and get ready the human brain for the automated future. So the human brain will definitely shrink with people not being able to use their facilities to navigate. Motor control circuitry in human brains would play a much smaller role in the future.

    Yeah, and the sheep actually aren't smart enough to see this coming. They're having fun now, but just wait till they don't have any more targets to pick on and their lives are 100% controlled and their thinking is done for and not by them. Let's see how cocky they are then.

    ReplyDelete