TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Those in Reagan Administration Scandal(s) Found Guilty Got Same Sentences I Got For Writing On Side Of McDonalds In Central Sq Cambridge, MA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals

So let me get this straight.

 Multiple males who were in political power and abused power in major scandals GOT THE SAME SENTENCES I GOT FOR WRITING "RACIST N*GGERS AND SP*CS WORK HERE" ON THE SIDE OF A MCDONALDS IN CENTRAL SQ CAMBRIDGE MA in SHARPIE MARKER they WASHED OFF THAT DAY easily.
 After I was BAITED and SET UP and AGITATED on purpose in order to cause me to react and I had (and have) been forced to live under duress in my own country as a US citizen and denied my Constitutional rights as well as had been a victim of US war crimes (MK Ultra unethical human experimentation) under international law and was SLEEP DEPRIVED and all other sorts of things lawyers could come up with I suffered from due to the situation I've been put in.  Especially since its now obvious that a large population of AFRICAN AMERICANS had largely been the major perpetrators of harassment in groups as well as present for the MILABs, one including Ritual Abuse.

And I had to travel 1000+ miles to TX in order to complete my 100 hours of community service due to interference from harassment and my lawyer had to intervene becuz the probation officer kept claim ing he did not receive the hours faxed to him?!!?? (And I only accepted the charge of destruction of property becuz my lawyer claimed that if I defaulted that I would only have to serve 2.5 months as opposed to the 2.5 years for tagging, so I was forced to accept becuz I was being messed with constantly trying to do community service and didn't know if I could make it or if I would be set up again etc.) And I had to live in fear of having to go to a moldy Boston jail or prison as this would have continued to brain damage and other tissue damage I sustained in that moldy apartment I sued the realty company for ( I should have sued HUD too. Well at least the Wiki page shows the source of rigging housing and grants-they use if for payoffs if you harass Targeted Individuals. Ive seen it at Pine Street Inn and Ive met enough perps doing harassment who claim they are desperate for housing.)
I got the worst headache I'd had in years just from spending the night in Cambridge jail the day I got arrested.
Then I had to deal with people around Cambridge trying to brainwash me into not being afraid to go to jail. WTF?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS? REALLY?

When I had no prior history of such levels of racism or any kind of acting out of this kind. I now see this is parallel with lone shooting incidents. That graffiti incident was a version of a lone shooting except it was for a female and someone on my level that they probably want to just gain control of and discredit not have killed or suffer the trauma of killing others.

Unlike these guys I got the opposite of a pardon by Bush. I got hunted and almost pushed into forced suicide. Ive had no life for 10 plus years.  Is this where the judge got the sentencing from? As a joke to revisit how pathetic the sentencing was for these clowns? Its just the kind of joke these people would use actually.

This explains why the employees  of that McDonalds leaned over one day and told me "don't worry they will be gone soon" in reference to the low class blacks in the Central Sq neighborhood. Yet, blacks blindly support other blacks and leaders even though COINTELPRO and obviously other stealth, psy ops based sick ass programs are alive and well in poor areas.

Fuck You.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I've been a traveler for Two yrs and I'm black. Thing will get better. Your blog is very helpful

    ReplyDelete