TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

'Gang Stalking' In All Its Forms Might Be Citizen's Trying To Avoid Committing Treason By Aiding An Enemy Of USA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

"As a result of the contents of the "Invitation" video, he was charged with treason because "[h]e chose to join our enemy and to provide it with aid and comfort by acting as a propagandist for Al Qaeda," as Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty explained.[2] H"


Giving a homeless Target money may be aiding or providing comfort. Providing adequate medical care. NOT lying to or decieving the targeted person.
NOT harassing, stalking-partaking in psychological warfare may be providing comfort.

Being genuine with the person or treating the targeted person humanely may be considered providing aid or comfort.

NOT shunning and abusing.

Its amazing what kind of terrorism govts and their special interests cronies can come up with...with the help of shill lawyers of course.

I got this terrorists wiki from the next post that points out his grandfather was a prominent Jewish urologist.

A drone strike is so convenient becuz then no one can see a trial or hear what the person has to say.


And homegrown definition means that the person converted to a belief system so strongly that they were willing to destroy or harm their own country.

You mean like people who are greedy? Like why Cali is bankrupt becuz public workers scam the place by working elsewhere all their lives and transfering to Cali to get the pensions etc?

Or like the Satanic types who include Obama and the likes of his creepy cohorts in CT, the crisis actors for the Sandy Hook shooting? Complete with little girls posing like grown whores for cameras or making the sign of the horns sucking on their two middle fingers and wearing black and red?
Posing sitting on Obama's knees months before the shooting?

Or AfroCentrists or Multi Cultists who are destroying entire cities and middle to lower middle cultures in the USA or destroying thousands of years of history in Europe?

Know what? This is all through methods of mind control. This is elitist terrorism using expendable people.

And I can tell you from experience that rhe people responsible are THE most ARROGANT, OBNOXIOUS people I have ever seen in all my life especially for such a large cohesive organized group.

They are absolutely convinced of their omnipotence and that they are unseen unexposed unsuspected and will never be caught for partaking in war crimes under international law.

Ive spent my life defending myself against these bastards who set people up for their patsy/useful idiot expendables programs.

Make sure they are wrong about their firm belief that they are fucking god. Who needs any belief systems when you've got the ultimate mob?

No comments:

Post a Comment