TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Black Imposter Steps Down From NAACP Position After Parents Expose SHE IS EURO-AMERICAN

Imposter's brother criticizes her life as 'blackface':
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/black-adoptive-brother-blasts-self-hating-rachel-dolezal-its-basically-blackface/

Could she simply be part of NWO chaos or even traumatized into behavior modification that made her percieve herself differently?
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/46420821/what-are-the-chances-rachel-dolezal-bruce-jenner

Ive seen what this system can do to people's minds. Its totally possible to destroy someone's mind to this extent.

Remember Tylenol is putting out ads about marriage that show all races and genders in families saying its not who you love but how.

If this was genuine it would be excusable. The American public seems to know nothing of COINTELPRO and MK Ultra which has made the American black community completely untrustworthy due to infiltration and destroying genuine dissidents and replacing them with house slaves and spies. Then creating black gangs to deal the drugs, cause choas and intimidation then fill the prisons.

People still believe African Americans are the holy keepers of Civil Rights... and eternal victims.

Ask all the Targeted Individuals in our community who are African American if they feel liberated hy todays black community.

They are the remaining threats to the infiltrated system just as the rest of us of all genders and races-to the deceptions of the NWO.

No comments:

Post a Comment