TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Beware Food and Water Quality Around Cambridge MA

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2014/12/food-and-water-quality-in-cambridge-ma.html

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the psy-ops have always been there, esp. since 1970. However, back in the early days, it seems like they were still restricting you and watching you "grow conditionally", but weren't nearly as selfish, greedy, and murderous as now. I've pointed out some songs that go back to 1970 that include psy-ops. Pop music has always been a popular medium for psy-ops, according to the research I've done. And targets will find different things from one another. For example, you personally may not recognize it, but I tend to pay a lot more attention to popular music over the years, because that is my area of expertise (LOL). And there is plenty of evidence that many people knew what was coming eventually, but the standard of living was so much better back then, despite dangers like lead and asbestos being present in buildings still. Gas and housing and food were so cheap. You made less money, sure, but it seems companies were going all out to squash the rights of employees and they didn't view them as slaves like today. All they care about nowadays is maginilizing their costs, keeping costs down, whilst making the lower level employees work harder for a paycheck.

    Music and the arts were so much more fun compared to today. These days, it seems the promoted artists have very little musical knowledge, esp. in terms of musical history. They care more about sounding like everyone else, and to just go with the trends with the hip-hop and House musical style infiltrations. Everything is very trance-inducing and very little in terms of emotional quality in the music and arts. When's the last time you heard a real horn or string section in a pop song? Everything is about keeping costs down and using synth wherever possible and ditching real instruments. I play piano, and over the years, I've come to despite digital piano compared to real acoustic piano. Digital pianos have that yucky eletronic sound... if you're ever in a music store, play a chord on a digital vs. real piano, and listen to it die out. A digital piano has that artificial, repeating echo sound that imitates a real piano's sustain. It just sounds yucky.

    Even little things like this (hearing digital piano vs. real in a song) can contribute to degredation of state of mind. The mind wants to hear the resonance of REAL instruments, because a vibrating string is in tune with our psyche. But hearing an artifically-generated electronic imitation of a vibrating string, it just fools the mind into thinking you're hearing a vibrating string, and it doesn't produce the same effect. You can sort of get by faking it like this short term, but long term, the mind body and soul wants REAL vibrations, not electronic imitations subbing for the real thing. It's just a cheap way of pumping out a lot of crap at lower cost, and it keeps the public hypnotised, as additional stuff can be added to a sythesized sound that can be used to entrain the mind.

    ReplyDelete