TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Is Boston Red Sox Official Hospital? What Was I Thinking

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center the "Official medical center of the Boston Red Sox"?

What was I thinking obviously I wasnt able to think straight or reason or assess risk properly.

No wonder I was harassed so much more overtly and worse than any other dept by the doctor and her resident in the spine center and Ortho just brushed it all off as my being just like an athlete who had worked my body too hard for years (traveling with a backpack to get bersitis).to me as a TI than BU affiliated that's for sure.

I really made a mistake with the Red Sox affiliation.

I recall hating the sign that stated the connection every time I saw it in the lobby but it never clicked logially that this was not a wise course of action.

And the harassment Ive encountered today is as usual done by African Americans as is the trend lately in order to induce racist or anti black comments on my part of course documented by security or other cams and to discredit.

As Ive documented the stalking and harassment in the past were done by various kinds of people in this hospital.

Today actions were subtle and not psychologically complex. Simple anti homeless behavior (discredits Target due to being or appearing homeless) and perpetrated by African peoples (to induce racism and serve to discredit).

Im placing a complaint against the security who was plainly anti homeless or classist (based on profiling ) when I entered the building.

The other harassment was too concealed to report as it seems random much of it perpetrated by the all black female staff at the first floor Health Care Associates where my doctor is located, various staff of the hospital in passing and people who appear to be random in thw crowd who are here on hospital business.

If all goes well I should be changing doctors at least or at most -hospitals or residence.


Harvard Medical School affiliates are unavoidable in this area and its more profe

No comments:

Post a Comment