TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Obama Admin Seeks To Pass A 'Hate Speech Bill'-Very Dangerous

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/04/30/Democrats-have-their-doubts-about-this-whole-First-Amendment-thing

It seems they are trying to pass laws that will make us as helpless as Europe is right now to the NWO agenda, EU being destroyed by mass immigration and anyone organizing in self defense or having anything negative to say about it is tried and often jailed. There is no free speech over there nor a right to bare arms. NOTICE THAT DURING THIS ADMINISTRATION THEIR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN GEARED TOWARDS GETTING RID OF BOTH OF THOSE VERY AMERICAN RIGHTS.

Were there as many lone nut shootings especially of children during Bush? Why is that? Becuz it didnt fit into the agenda. Sending people to Iraq and beyond to shoot people was thier agenda, not here in the USA.

I keep getting this ideation to leave the USA and go..anywhere frankly, soon and this may be one of the reasons why.

I look around my cities- Boston and Cambridge and how brainwashed and genuinely ruined everything has become and how insane everyone is and they dont realize it. It just seems like its a society that is going to come to a crashing end pretty soon by some event. It just occurs to me that something is going to give soon. All these factors and this degeneration of western society.

Its sad but its happening and we need to pay attention. Most people wont be paying attention when if and when this passes as many will believe its for the common good.

1 comment:

  1. The problem is, people are so blinded by their NWO loyalty that they don't know what the REAL truth is or right from wrong anymore. There was a State Cop here having a perp skit with the girl who worked there. So you know right there that if state cops, those State Troopers that everyone used to hold in such high esteem, are going along with cheesy harassment skits. It used to be that State Troopers were held in high esteem, over those town cops. Now, even Staties are doing harassment skits with the asshole lower level perps.

    I'm sure the State Police still have high standards, but those who aren't willing to go along with the agenda will be caught in some sort of undercover sting involving underage girls. Meanwhile, those Troopers assisting the NWO agenda can probably fuck all the little children they want and still will get a free pass. Maybe that dweeb state cop did something and he needs to get out of it?

    Seriously, this really happened. But since this is the NWO era, I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete