TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The US Lies, The People Lie...And Ive Had Enough

Some Liberal bitch in The Lost Sock just told me to stop picking on a nasty smelly bugg infested homebum.


I laid into her stupid scrawny ass that people like  her side with scum like him becuz hes easy to control. And that she doesnt know what its like to have to sleep next to someone like him in a shelter.


She shut the fuck up when i raised my voice that her and everyone like her prefers people like him and messes with people like me becuz we have opinions or are actually trying to change things. That life cant always be the easy way out. And that i have on this backpack becuz i didn't take the easy way out. Life cant always be easy.


I slammed the door as i left. But the look on her face....moments later i realized something.


She knew she was wrong. She knew the whole situation was wrong.


Yet like EVERY SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED IN MY GANG STALKING CAMPAIGN AND AROUND THE UNITED STATES the only thing she cared about was that i leave. She knew my powerlessness in society would save her the trouble of having to admit she was wrong.  That she could go back to living in denial conveniently right after I left.


I NOW REALIZE THAT THIS ENTIRE AREA IS LIKE HER. THEY ARE ALL EXACTLY LIKE HER. THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE, THEY WILL NEVER WAKE UP. THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG.


THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS JUST LIKE HER. THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE, THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG AND THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO NOT HAVE TO ADMIT OR PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES.


Its time to stop romanticising the United States as my homeland. Its time to stop being brainwashed into believing there will ever be change or justice for any of us.


That America is somehow worth staying in and its worth it to live in denial to try to stay here.


Then I would be as bad as her.


There will never be justice as long as I stay here being targeted into complacency daily by people who stand for corruption, injustice, lies, deception, money worship and oil. The US will always hate me..and people like me becuz they know we are right.


Its time to go visit the Natives, say goodbye and go back to the Homelands.


1 comment:

  1. The way I look at it, they're just a bunch of asses trying to ruin other people's lives because they don't have one of their own. Could this many people really need to gang up on one or a few people (TI's) because their lives suck that bad? It's their need for speed. When people with actual ability play or create art, they are doing so because it brings them extreme pleasure. When assholes who lack talent and who also have no or miserable lives, they can't achieve stimulation through art; rather, they do it by destroying others can have ability. It must make them very mad that they can't play an instrument or create art. So, they join the rest of the asshole gangs in gangstalking up on those that can actually do something or enjoy their lives.

    Haha, I see no need in joining the others who are mad because I don't see things the way "THEY" do. I'm sorry I have talent and do not see the need to go after innocent people with talent as though they were prey. This implies that there really are that many stiffs in this country who are only good at working for the man or for their company and no much else.

    Sucks to be them. I've learned my lesson not to get pissed off at them. I just went off last week because of the perps and their extensive pecking away, and it wasn't pretty. Then I thought, why should I let them get my blood pressure and my stress level raised? All because secret societies, or whoever does these kinds of things wants to dominate the world and are employing the use of stiffs. They might be stiffs, but they can do damage in large enough numbers. I can't let them get to me, because it isn't healthy. Besides, remaining calm only makes them more pissed. Let THEM get all worked up. That's probably why they get mad because we don't accept our situations. Why should we let the stiffs get under our skin? Not a healthy thing to let them work you up.

    ReplyDelete