TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Did Not Need This As I Finished Posting Finally...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usb000d75b#summary


Yeah, its a pretty neat website. I never said the true US Government wasnt awesome, its the corrupt and sleazy parts thats been taken over that are so disappointing. Believe me, its sad to see the US gov get swallowed up by foriegn assholes, corporate, special interests and organized crime...etc.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that little gatherings outside this one church here are a lot like how you describe Red Sox fans. There is always a bunch of what seems like obnoxious asshole types that are more rude than usual.

    To paraphrase the song "Alone Again (Naturally)", "Talk about God and His mercy/For if he really does exist/then why do His followers harass me?" LOL.

    They can't very well be Godly people, can they? If the point of going to church is to be all godly and pure, then why are the people there such immature assholes? Seriously, why even have churches if people are going to do this? Besides, didn't Jesus teach them to not be judgmental, and do unto others? Well, do they want me to gather a large mob of sheeple together and harass them? Except I would not feel comfortable doing this to others.

    Then despite all of this, there are Jesus types wanting to be handlers. LOL. Why don't they put a muzzle on those church mobbers hanging around, then, instead of telling me about Jesus? I probably know more about Jesus than they ever will, which is ironic. And they are trying to tell me about what I'm supposed to be doing etc.

    And you're right about Judaism and polytheisim. In fact, the Bible is very disjointed, with gaps missing. The early Books start referring to Yahweh as their God, but then it states Yahweh was one of the sons of El. So is Yahweh == God? And if he is the only god, then why is he the son of El, and why did El have other sons? Sounds like Judaism was a descendent of earlier pagan religions.

    A lot of these church mobbing types are really dumb and immature and need to grow up. Did Jesus text them and tell them to harass me? LOL.

    ReplyDelete