TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Imminent Construction Project Begins Outside TI Home

Oh look! Its the inevitable construction project outside the TI's house or on their street!


This was NOT here yesterday.

Beauty of this is that no project can get near my bedroom for a noise camapign anyway.


Fuckin joke. I was actually warned about this a day or two ago. I had a vision and just knew it was going to happen. But even if I didn't this is what typically occurs.


However with the tech in this house being heavy and that dark depressive energy over this ghetto area, the construction project is actually a diversion from that...at least dissipating that dark cloud that hangs over this horrid neighborhood.


Ha ha they screwed up....


2 comments:

  1. I've got my wireless router downstairs. I also have a lot of electronic stuff down there. I've noticed that I'm getting induced voltages that are very small yet fluctuating wildly with my tester and the leads aren't connected to anything. Of course, this means the cells in your body can get induced voltages and currents too, that aren't supposed to be there. I generally don't spend a lot of time down there, so it's not a big deal to leave it on. The signal levels are real strong though, and this is an older router (7 years old). So I know a newer router will have even higher amplitudes of electromagnetic radiation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they start building construction near me too. I moved to a new town, and within two weeks they have cleared a lot and begun a multi-home building. It is about 120' from my room, and I pass by the construction each weekday on my way to Viticulture class. Funny how that happens to more than one TI.

    ReplyDelete