TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

How The GS Psych Warfare System Destroys TIs Future Growth

One of the psychological warfare tactics is to always make the TI feel bad. Especially survivors of mind control are kept isolated as TIs by perps making fun of every aspect of the enslavement that was necessary to create and perpetuate mind control.

Commenting that I am 'so sheltered' has always been a frequent one and working on that theme.

This of course is humiliating the TI with a condition of living originally created by the system to begin with.

It hasnt occured in some time but the memory is in there, and is triggered by my actions now. Such as trying out different radio stations internationally on an app. Shocked at how American culture saturates so much of it. Then I become self critical and self censoring, as this experience is then linked to that past perception by perps, instead of my experiencing this as discovery, expanding-learning something new.

The perps destroy a TI over time by stopping any positive future growth in this way. It takes alot of Will and some anchoring to Spirit to keep anything positive at all.

You're basically being brainwashed to hate your own Self for the rest of your life...conditioned to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Being shelterred is not really negative. People need shelter, people want shelter. Gentle people tend to appear shelterred because of the soft hearts they have. There is nothing wrong with being gentle. I understand how it can trigger negativelty though by it just not being any of their f'n business. Please tell me where I can meet real life t.i's, because I am ready to go out there and really show these g.stlkers the consequence of mobbing, and the such.

    ReplyDelete