TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/11/whats-your-agent-of-influence.html

Oh and by the way- feel free to keep making all of this look like its just insanity or that I am mentally ill or schizo.

Its the best possible cover I could ask for.

Have a nice day.

Perps: please choke on any food at the table, especially turkey bones, thats if you even have families to go visit. Feel free to drink and drive as well. Since yer scum the cops will most likely let you go. And if you run over anyone or kill a kid make sure its one of yer own so we can be extra festive this season at counting down two or three less of your numbers!!

Targets: I love you all and we are the only true family each other has, at least those of us with nothing left but each other. Dont commit suicide as its what the world wants as my mother used to tell me. However I am a firm believer in cutting out before the enemy can win and that is always yer perogative but its got to be pretty dire. Really you should hang on and keep doing activism.

Reasons to not suicide are many:
-revenge
-vengeance
-hope of justice from legit system in future (stranger things have happened)
-revenge
-telling your story (often works to postpone suicide in the moment and later suicide ideations subside) at least put blood on the hands of the guilty before you go. Its better than any shoot up of a McDonalds ever could be. Going postal only serves the enemy. You now exist to help your fellow Targets as well as warn the potential TI's in the general public. You do NOT exist to assist your enemy in anyway of form.
-did I mention revenge?
-Its Thanksgiving/Xmas. This may be a perfect opportunity to train yourself to ignore yer family or thier perp bullshit or any non support of you. For many of us its a day to relish NOT seeing our famlies. The thought of them suffering even for a second in thinking of us or mentioning our names is enough to make the whole day worth living for. But dont think about them too much, its more attention than they deserve.
-There is a chance that you may be able to have a normal life someday. And their are days when not targeted you get to experience what a smart talented person you can be underneath being kept down. These moments annoy your enemy severely. Live for them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you have got to read this:
    Masonic mind control exposed:

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/11/26/2010-11-26_i_didnt_kill_her_i_killed_the_demon_inside_her_psycho_tells_news_in_chilling_det.html


    Caution: This is intense and not light reading. Make sure you haven't just eaten.

    ReplyDelete