TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here is something you can cut to help with the deficit

When are the simpletons/totally greedy assholes of the USA and the world going to stop trying to blame social programs (and when are people or the Democrats going to demand accountability from those corrupt, white collar frauds known as non profits or social programs) and realize that the corporate megalith that runs the world now with thier buds in government IS the greatest monster that exists now? So they hide it from the public, spotlight social programs even though the numbers on military and other agencies black projects as well as overt spending shows waste, fraud and a total imbalance of power.

http://www.propublica.org/article/corruption-touched-cias-covert-operations

Also this is just a small example of the way that this shady, murky area can host corruption. You have an entire area with no accountability to anyone outside thier little world due to "classified information". So thats all they have to excuse themselves with is that bullshit? Its no wonder these kinds of factions are some of the most arrogant jerks in the world. This also explains why gang stalking is secret everyone knows about. People dont want to mess with the covert factions becuz obviously they have all the tech toys now as well as anti terror excuses to just do as they please to whomever they please, especially on behalf of thier rich friends. And they can hide by saying 'classifed' or some sh*t.

You have no idea what I have experienced near military bases or in person with these fools and even I dont know exactly what faction they hail from and I dont care either. ALL of these f*ckers have waaaayyyy to much power right now. And they refuse to let the masses in on just how far its gone- how truly advanced tech has become that YOU are not aware of. Its more insane than you can imagine let me tell you.

"The government will disavow any knowledge of them"... good move. They disavow knowledge of Targets too. They just have thier spooks as well as any other fucking pieces of shit in thier pockets as well as people around us say we are 'just crazy'...of course that is usually in unison with a morality based smear campaign, which if anyone was thinking logically and not allowing themselves to be BRAINWASHED AND INTIMIDATED psychologically, they would REASON that its one or the other. A person cant be as shady as all that if they are just mentally ill nor should they be that persecuted if they are merely mentally ill. But as usual these kinds of asshole factions who are spoiled rotten beyond understanding of your average idiot who still believes in America when these jerks are arranging for a NWO and fuck the people, want it ALL and due to everyone being scared to death of them- they get it.

Death to all who fear these factions and allow them to get away with what they do to people's lives. All for a laugh, a power trip and profit.
Death to cowards- may you all suffer desperately in the end of all this worse than TI's had to suffer during Bush.

People like me are expected to vent but eventually go away or find a new life while costing these fuckers very little financially. This blog is thier dream come true due to it being financially beneficial that I amuse myself and waste my time while keeping thier costs down and thier official records clean. They know it too.

I will never forget this b*tch in a shelter in St Louis that after I complained that a black Christian woman had terrorized me who was on staff one night so I had to leave, I told her that the person who owns the local hostel would let me stay there at a lower price. She got a gleem in her eye and right in front of my face said to other staff people, her superiors I think, that this option would be more financially benificial to them as opposed to other options: which meant that those assholes most likely by law were supposed to get me a hotel room if I was stuck or some other option and this idiot was rubbing her little hands together becuz she found a way to treat me as less than and cheat me just as OLNICK and the Pettiti's had, HUD, and everyone else involved with my long term harassment that destroyed my life, took everything from me and made it impossible to have any sort of future.
St Louis was one of the worst places for harassment and they did not spare one's (white) feelings believe me. I want that city to be wasted off the face of the earth some time very very soon. I will cheer the day that occurs. That place is trash. Even the money areas were full of scum. Its like perp central or something. That city needs to sink and be build over...SOMEthing, just get rid of it and everyone in it. Worst harassment ever, most overt ever and very into the power game of letting the Target know they are worth nothing as of now. I want revenge on that city more than Boston even. I salivate for it...I envision it. I want it, very very badly. SOME DAY...I want it to happen.

The scum in covert activities that support the secrecy of these agencies and thier connections to corporations as well as cabals or are the absolute worst human beings I have ever experienced in my life. They actually believe that 'the target' has no human value and they dont even have the decency to put a gun right to your face or something, letting you know at least that it took some effort to take you out. The sheer amount of assholes they have on the gang stalking circuit is so numerous that it registers as treasonous...but of course they work for govt factions such as military etc so it cant be for anything but the good of the country. Or rather thier friends and relatives.

When you understand what I have been through and what I have seen you will understand why most p*ssies in the USA would rather turn thier heads instead of go up against these jerks. And I can imagine that the hard working folk that join in the efforts they put forth are in it to protect the one and ONLY thing America is really about: MAKING MONEY. That is all this country cares about. It sucks and so will the whole world once this virus is spread through the NWO.
Its probably too late now anyway.

I love this sh*t: "....touched CIA covert operations".They sound like the CIA was violated slightly or that its just ever so gentle an incident. Corruption and covert factions are married. Becuz they can be and no one can see it due to 'classified information'.
Get a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment