TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Astronaut G. Cooper told of NASA mind control projects involving children

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/astronaut-cooper-told-of-projects-involving-children-mind-control-and-experimentation/

This explains alot of things. Such as being targeted by an entire perp group in the Hi Hostel in Boston near Fenway years ago. Waking up at 1 am with them surrounding my bed in a half circle, hearing the young white male leader say "How smart is this one supposed to be?" and this was after an evening of mirroring and other psychological warfare and torments. (Dont you think I forget what happened when I go in there. I will NEVER let that go, and that wasnt the only bs at that hostel either. I love going in there pretending nothing is wrong and they all think they just got away with this sh*t for life. Its a great ongoing joke. One day when the truth is told I hope then I will never have to go in there again and face people who think they are better, stronger and smarter than me...and who were instrumental in trying to destroy me completely). They also spent a good part of the evening adding to the fear that I was going to die. Nice kids huh?

This also explains why so much of what was done seemed to be about driving me to clinical insanity or at least lowering my intelligence.

It also explains why a woman I stayed with told me that they were trying to destroy the pituitary gland which is instrumental in spiritual evolution as well as psychic activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment