TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Creepy Anti Terrorism Vid for IWatch

http://www.disinfo.com/2009/10/lapds-creepy-orwellian-anti-terrorism-ad-video/

I cannot believe its from 2009. I just cant believe that this is still an issue or that its still being used to manipulate the public. Its incredible.

The one statement in the whole vid that Targeted Individuals should pay close attention too is when that one clown says: "Think of the POWER of that". Bingo! Right there you've got the hook to get every sick jerk who gets off on power trips to get into this kind of thing if they arent already.

Also in a country where people feel powerless not just over terror but over the last two administrations, this directs them to action where they can again feel they have power. Its a brilliant move on the part of 'The State'..redirecting their "power" or need for control to serve thier agenda.

It may work for anti terror but as readers know this is about spotting potential for abuse of these systems that Targets know all too well do indeed exist.

1 comment:

  1. Nearly everything that the TI's go through is in this series:

    V

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/episodes

    Examples:

    season 1, Episode 11: Fruition
    Original Air Date—11 May 2010

    "In the aftermath of the downed shuttle, Anna continues to manipulate human emotions and arranges for one of the Vs to be badly beaten and then left in alley"

    ***

    Season 1, Episode 6: Pound of Flesh Original Air Date—6 April 2010.

    "Anna believes she has found a way to identify fifth columnists: they are acquiring human emotions and can be screened for them."


    ***

    Season 1, Episode 4: It's Only the Beginning

    "Not only are they sharing advanced medical scanning techniques but they announce they will make available to all a new supercharged vitamin treatment. Erica, Jack and fifth columnist Ryan Nichols learn that they are in fact putting a drug in regular flu shots..."

    In this episode, it shows that the V's are capable of brain mapping people, once the flu shot is taken...

    CREEPY.

    ReplyDelete