TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 20, 2009

A comment sent to me on my Youtube accnt telling me to "foggettabout it" basically and my response as posted on this blog


watchthestalkers

"..testimony"
Hang in there, girl. I know you'll take this the wrong way initially, but coming from a fellow TI maybe you'll think about it - get over it! Don't allow yourself to dwell on this horrific abuse and allow it to consume you. Then they win! Outsmart these cowards. And check out my website at TorturedinAmerica-DOT-org"


What the hell is wrong with this guy. "get over it?" this is a program of behavior modification that mutilates a persons very being and is basically akin to a lobotomy.

Also the gang stalking itself is psychological warfare using guerrilla tactics as well as chemical warfare and technologies additionally or some Targets.
And if you are a survivor of high level programming from an intergenerational family you are being tortured internally more than anyone will ever understand.

The behavior mod program known as GANG STALKING ends up in permanent mental insanity (though some people can live with it contained and function) but eventually it leads to suicide. Either that or the unbearable pain and suffering are buried beneath as eventually amnesia is induced (FROM BEING TORTURED AND SIMULTANEOUSLY SYSTEMATICALLY IGNORED/INTERNALIZING NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU) and the person permanently disassociates from WHO THEY REALLY ARE as an individual.

There is nothing worth living for unless you fight this program..and that means EVERY DAY remembering what happened, who did what, and how it really went down. Also recalling who you really are and how your life should have been becuz gang stalking campaigns are covert activities that alters and influence events.

NONE of this should be tolerated and if you have to hold onto this for a lifetime and stay pissed off every day THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU MUST DO.

Who does this f*cker think he is? No one steps on me and tries to destroy and just walks off into the m*therf*cking sunset and leaves me for dead while cooly and arrogantly with a blase attitude basically demands that I get up and walk away and live the rest of my life defeated as if admitting I was never going to be anything anyway.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F*CKING MIND?????

I have seen some stupid sh*t in the comment sections but this one is the absolute most annoying piece of shit yet. If this guy IS indeed a TI or claims to care for TI's then he has fallen into denial isle and either needs to pick himself up and regroup and recenter into reality OR he needs to put the gun squarely to his temple and fire becuz if I EVER give up like this f*cker that is all and exactly what I deserve.

You get it ? Good. No more comments from non warriors who want me to puss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment