TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 13, 2009

last post connected to prior two/ Not Special

How can the whole community be " in an uproar" becuz its a truck stop area with mostly a few restaurants and two cheap hotels. Its right near the highway and "the community" doesnt really live THERE do they? So how is any of this area thier business?

What they are doing is tagging it an area outside thier neighborhoods and thus thier control and living space (community watch are human animals not trained law enforcement professionals. One would do best to consult a Jane Goodall piece of writing as opposed to anything involving logical or critical thinking in law enforcement or strategies etc. the mob is once again what we are dealing with. (not the mafia but worse- amateurs) so they target this area and tag it 'high crime' or activity. They should also be trained in other occurrences there like travelers who dont know the local laws on pan handling or hanging around.

Also, I get the feeling that the pack is in on this. I recently saw some magazine write up on Lindsay Lohan..well it wasnt a write up it was nice big glossy pics for the people to look at and be mesmerized by. It was a horrid spread of her face in 2004 and then now. It was a huge ad for organized stalking and harassment and they screwed themselves royally. Its like People or one of those awful industry rags that serves that end in itself and nothing else. Its obvious what the hell has happened to her. The f*ckers have been driving her crazy for years. She mentioned once that it was the campaign to basically say to the person who is its victim "yer not special or talented". That really caught my eye...

Recently some moron on my YouTube account sent me a comment, some 23 year old who is about that age this Millennial generation that thinks flame wars are fun, like video games where no one is going to get hurt physically becuz one is hiding behind a phone or a computer.
His statement was that I was "not special at all" and that I was a waste of airtime or whatever the internet is considered. So I gave him a verbal once over, written of course in a wonderfully catty way that would have made all fans of classic Joan Crawford and Betty Davis battles proud. I also told him that I was GenX and recall a time of being grounded in reality not cyber reality. And if I wasnt special I wouldnt still be walking around. A good old fashioned heave-ho right out the door.

What struck me is the sentiment that is being used in all these harassments of people. Common inconvenient victim-witnesses like myself and very public people like Britney or this other starlet...there are certain tactics that are commonly used to destroy certain lines of thought, like common weapons.
What makes her not special? Her religion? Her family lineage? Her acting..what? I think shes cute and talented. OK so she likes to party...what the hell does a kid do anyway? But one has to wonder if stalking and harassment the way Hollywood does it is not what has drawn her to ruin to begin with.
And I see the jerks who have comment to say about her and people like her..and its always someone like Gary Bussey ( the local party girls named him Gary Abusey-ha!) who has to sit there in front of a camera and talk about only WOMEN of course like Paris or this girl. Another baby boomer so jealous of youth or jaded by recovery that he cant stand it. They havent changed a bit that generation.
There is something creepy about an obvious domestic abuser who hangs out with other notorious abusers (People spread again) like a little club, focusing on young screwed up vulnerable girls. Anyone getting how sick this is? Good.
POWER TRIP all the way. You got it.

Thats what the Boomers are good at...finding new socially acceptable ways of getting away with thier vices and have become very good at it in thier old age. June and Wards culture of lies and deception were not wasted on them I guess. They inherited it right up.

The society we live in targets people for different reasons and often 'the people' will get in this without realizing there are some very real and serious business or political motives behind the destruction of a person.

Not special...awww. Not as special I guess as the faceless mob. Does anyone else feel trapped in some surreal communist capitalist dictatorship or is it just me that sees the bullshit?

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone else feel trapped in some surreal communist capitalist dictatorship or is it just me that sees the bullshit?

    Oh Yeah.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

    But not so surreal.

    ReplyDelete