TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

That last post on suicide

Now you know the one thing in this is not to trust anyone..even me. How do you know I am not an operative? Always try to think for yourselves.

Also I dont want people offing themselves. The point of that post was to NOT off yourself but also to illustrate that we are suffering and no one is listening.

The only people who occasionally pay attention are people like that twart who did the NY Times article about how we are all delusional. And he totally misrepresented our experiences as well. I dont recall the walls ever talking to me...maybe YOU took too much LSD while going to big school in Britain douche, but I dont hear voices like that. Moron. How many more times are they going to send idiots like that to discredit us. He's lucky this isnt old tyme England becuz we'd be outside his house with an f-ing effigy set alight. Bollocks you arsehole.

See all the fun things you can do to continue the fight? Yes, I agree with right to die but I'd much rather see you stay and fight. Becuz I want to rub these jerks faces in it if we win.

1 comment:

  1. Cyanide is not a good choice for suicide: there are a lot of myths about how it works, many of them believed in by qualified doctors. What it actually does, is prevent the blood transporting oxygen, so your lungs and heart work very hard, while they can, but cannot even get the oxygen to power themselves, and stop. It can take quite a while. The CIA had to invent something a lot kinder for its suicide pills, as it found that agents who knew what cyanide was really like, threw the pills away.

    There were (and apparently still are) some experimental psychiatrists at the University of Sussex, who want permission to use LSD as a "therapy" for schizophrenia. The Medical Research Council has been consistently refusing licences to conduct such research since the nineteen forties, but psychiatrists tend to assume that anyone who disagrees with them is irrational, even the Medical research Council, so they did some experiments anyway.

    The man who pissed you off was from King's College, London. (Not to be confused with King's College, Cambridge). If he took part in the unlicensed experiments, and he's arrogant enough for this, he could probably be charged with administering a noxious substance, this is a criminal assault, and carries a seven year sentence.

    Medawar likes to remind these people of the laws they break, in trying to "correct" the behaviour of people who are breaking no laws at all.

    ReplyDelete