TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ESPN article-Whistleblowers of college sports corruption

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:_Zn6myOyGkkJ:assets.espn.go.com/ncaa/s/2003/1006/1632030.html+whistleblowers+homeless&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Good article...

..except for once again the attempt to hide the existence of the organized stalking and harassment system:

"I've been rendered homeless, slept in cars, slept on the ground," said Norma McGill, the former Ohio State teaching assistant whose allegations in July of academic misconduct involving Maurice Clarett continue to engulf the reigning national champions. "It's been very hard."

McGill's is a dramatic case -- perhaps too dramatic, some have suggested. Her former boss at the African-American and African Studies department has questioned the mental fitness of the former graduate student, who concedes she has wrestled with clinical depression in the past. It's easy to wonder if the scandal alone forced her into life on the street in her hometown of Lexington, Ky.

But McGill is by no means the first whistleblower to flee the pressure cooker of a college town."

This article is great becuz it basically illustrates organized stalking without calling it by a phrase or label and demanding it, as a system be validated. But alot that goes on with someone getting targeted is talked about or alluded to.

Above also shows how the target can be discredited easily. And the writer doesnt seem to bow down to that opinion.

Granted 'TI's' are dealing with other issues that I am not sure these whistleblowers deal with, but alot of what goes on with TI's is similar if not the same system in part.

I can see how the American public see thier whistleblowing as useless and disruptive. They probably figure that these athletes should just go on to do what they do best and not be bothered with acedamics. The payoff will be in thier sport and they will make thier money there.

The public have no such claims with TI's. There is no payoff or alternative to some other life that we are going onto so the corruption doesnt really hurt anyone. Especially if its life long and connected to bigger more controversial issues.

However, this article was validating. We are not so non existent anymore..I have posted before that we are akin to victim witnesses and we are whistleblowers I guess.

And that is the attitude...that the claims we make are unsubstantiated and coming from people of no value..

We didnt start this war and also we are given little choice but to take action. In my case for instance its not like I could have taken the choice to not point out corruption or was given that choice. I was given no other option other than to fight for my life.

All the other options offered me to preserve silence were actually putting my life more at risk.

The arrogance comes in when the people in on it and around you have the attitude that they and the system can just disgard you after destroying you. And the subject matter alot of us are targeted for is kept under wraps by making sure that we look like its been easy to get rid of us, when actually it has taken so much money and sophisticated psychological ops to even lessen our memories and abilities..and power.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried to find this video for weeks! months!!

    regina spektor
    http://noolmusic.com/myspace_videos/regina_spektor-_us.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael O - artist‏
    From: Robert Hogg (robertkhogg@hotmail.com)
    Sent: 12 March 2009 08:59:31
    To: Angelika Whitecliff (angelika@exopolitics.org); brrightstarr@hotmail.com (brrightstarr@hotmail.com); Dawn of the Replicants Mailing List (list@dawnofthereplicants.com); franceslowrie@aol.com (franceslowrie@aol.com); marytrodden@hotmail.com; Susan Hunter (scjhunter@talk21.com)


    Artists and other 'mavericks' are being targeted for 'gangstalking' terrorism
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--5X0f_gFGw&feature=related
    http://gangstalkingworld.wordpress.com/2008/01/03/coping-with-gang-stalking/
    music
    http://oneparticularwave.wordpress.com/2006/10/17/youtube-video-of-the-day-regina-spektor-us/

    ReplyDelete