TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 28, 2008

They are hoping a rebellious phase..

I know my stalkers and perps..those who dont want me commit suicide want me to reform or conform. I know they have put so much pressure on me hoping that I will now 'rebel' becuz I was never allowed to before. Then, after this I sense the system is hoping I conform, become consertative and go straight or become good and perfect and forget what happened.

It always comes back to that. ALWAYS. I am never allowed to have free will over my own life..I would have evolved into a very spiritual person had they left me alone.

It seems they want conformity and 'peace' (silenced compliant vegatables) above all.
Always I am to become flat and...obedient. This is worse than my 20's where I was mind controlled and treated badly most of the time. Its ridiculous.

So if they put pressure on me, I can finally rebel and then be good or conform. As long as you have no life experience or knowledge of your own.

If they do not want a spiritual person they will get something else of equal value...but never will they be allowed to LESSEN MY WEIGHT OR VALUE. Which is what they try to do by cutting TI's down all the time.
You can never make me less than I was, less in size, less in weight or quality. You can only change my form...take a fucking science class in matter and mass...a-holes.
Fuckers.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your still posting, hope you are doing OK. I can relate to alot of your writings, im sure im not the only one.


    Heres a informative site for TI's i came across:

    http://www.psychologicalharassment.com/

    It is interesting I can no longer post to your journal with my LJ acct, its been that way for over a month now.

    ReplyDelete