TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

breaking a TI w/ public opinion

In the 1990's alot of the gang stalking activity was kept to a minumum becuz I was serving a purpose. But there was always some harassment, stalking and attempted entrapment into jail or institution, by seemingly random people. Always around me were the hounds...they never stop trying to get you jailed, killed, put away as a loony. In 1995 you could tell the police were on my ass. But that was the only new occurence. I moved and then in 1996 this new and more overt form of harassment came about....the note taking , people parking outside the house. Flashes from cameras were coming out of cars in alot of public places.

When I finally started to wake up in 2002 and really take action over the following months and years to better myself and try to find out who I was and get a plan for my lie that would work..self-reprogramming really, the gang stalking became 24/7. People sold me out, turmed on me, slandered me, you name it. There was something else going on around me and this investigation was used as a way to try to get rid of me before I woke up fully, asked questions or had memories that were embarassing. It seemed everywhere was infiltrated and I had no one. My ex was used to keep me docile..to string me along. It was so f*cking sinister.

Now my life consists of either commit suicide or go quietly. These are the two choices I am given every day. I fight daily against being targeted in beleiveable ways and unbeleivable ones. The far out stuff is the most damaging. How can I describe to you the damage done daily by what could be from a professional pscychic or tech or both? Who is going to beleive that?
I am one of the more fortunate TI's; I have a pretty good idea of why I am targeted.

The life I am left with is not acceptable to me. For me to just go away is so...predictable. Its just the most boring overdone storyline and common ending when it comes to women like me. We are much more than the labels attached to us..one must realize these are OTHER PEOPLE'S IDENTITY CHOICES. Its all perception management end of story. Its good PR for the other sides and bad for me. Its a bunch of cheap ads that sold and thats all.
And no one seems to like a woman put into this position who won't accept her circumstances and worse- wont accept thier labels. And wont just 'go away'.

You have to understand that everything that this country hates and still accepts as OK TO HATE ON is going to be used against a targeted individual. If you hate on certain kinds of people in the country its not considered a hate crime nor an abuse of human rights. People dont see this becuz they 'sell' these angles on a subliminal gut level, so that people just react and dont think.
Then if you say..'hey wait that isnt the way it is at all' becuz the puclic doesnt want to change the things they can hate on they actaully beleive that the TI is trying to get out of trouble or that they are begging for the public to forgive, understand, accept them.

For anyone else who is programmed -this is a joke. We could care less about what people outside the internal system think. They dont know a thing about tbmc survivors..why would we trust thier opinions or care what they think of a situation? But you should be aware always of what is going on outside. There are where your enemies are and they are on many different levels. Within the survivor scene and gs system there are people who know all about survivors and want to exploit us. In the ignorant public there is..god knows what but they seem bored, angry, disatisfied and petty and they hide who they really are. That they would attack a person just becuz it was consequence free or some of The Herd have broken off to join The Pack.

All this amounts to is the old slave master's trick of 'I'll show you' when the slave wants freedom or somehow gets it. People know the slave knew nothing of the outside world, so they would throw him into it without any preperation and delight in watching him sink and drown. This is what people do when they can no longer control someone. People trying to escape oppression often have to deal with a public that has been 'taught' to hate a TI for generalized reasons.

http://cghs.dade.k12.fl.us/slavery/antebellum_slavery/punishment.htm
This is a pretty accurate list of the way I was always treated, and it got worse since the gangstalking perps have had me in thier clutches. I am told to smile it could be worse, or that in order to survive this I should be 'nice'. This is all pretty accurate to what happens to those of us who want to grow up and evlolve, to get our own lives.

The parellels between actual recorded slavery and covert slavery is amazing. People cannot beleive that we are kept down by covert methods and it is actual slavery of human beings in this day and age.
What bothers me most is that our society loves pimps. All prostitutes are called hookers and everyone thinks they have these men telling then whats what. And those perceptions only change as the pricetag for the females services change.
The fact the society hides this world and population from exposure in a realistic light and hates on sex workers regularly shows there is something hidden underneath. Kinds like the serial killer who doesnt want attention brought to a certain patch of garden in the yard.

What is underneath is that this overt world of sexual slavery that the public is aware of is a doorway that leads into other worlds of exploitation. This is why this portal must be hidden from public view and the views of what goes on in this business must be skewed.

These perceptions are a sort of OK from the public towards enslavement of people.
The public cannot at the same time accept the presence of the sex industry and mind its own business. Yet they refuse to help sex workers only hurt them with blind, baseless moral juedgements. This tells me the pucblic is quite in agreement with human slavery. It is the same as harassing a girl who runs away from a messed up household and the neighbors can only ignore her claims and scorn her for her personal actions of acting out. The messed up family remains. The neighborhood sides with the abusers and this is common.

This is why targets who are tbmc survivors need to ignore public opinions. Alot of the public do not even know what is really going on-that there are layers of activity and deception. The pros will make sure they only know what serves them managing public perceptions.

Just stay with the truth.
And make sure you do not let public pressure crush your internal systems becuz that is one of the goals of the perps. It is one of the tactics which will be used to make sure you are socialized by force..but it will not be the real you that is presented to the public. It is a figure that is manageable to the people who want you controlled. From there hopefully you will accept this false self and get on with your new life of slavery; As a public figure of shame and hatred, of mocking and rejection. The public of course will demand you show them how good you can be and this validates what was done to you becuz if you are willing to do it thier way you must be guilty. The perps know if they isolate and abuse you long enough that you are human and you probably will give in to any conditions to be accepted.
DO NOT GO FOR THIS.
You had or have a right to form yourself as a human being of your own choosing. Do not pay attention to a really warped storyline that is totally set up to favor whoever the system has still deemed usable.
Alot of TI's are being treated like countries that were invaded and destroyed under false pretenses. You will be rebuilt and always connected to the invaders systems of judgement..of course this is really to ensure you dont tell the truth about what really happened. Acts of war in the world are often the same on individuals, scaled down.

Part of the reason the public doesnt see is that mind control is done on the public regularly through subliminal advertising and such.
My deprogramming from society's deceptions happened back in 1996 or so. Without that I doubt if I would have figured my own deprogramming out.

It is so important that you stay focused and with the Truth. You have something to give or something to say or write or do here. There is something of value under the programming. This is what the reprogramming attempts are for.. you become so brainwashed by The Public and thier collective bs, and the perps who use them and the direct gang stalking that you become a traumatized robot. Its not your business to become a traumatized robot. Its your job to find out what it is you are here for and do it.
The very fact that TI's are kept down has to make people wonder what everyone is afraid of.

The public is used becuz there are so many of them who have different motives for targeting us. And those that dont know what is happening can be drawn in to target us without knowing what is going on.
Yes, I know I have said some of this before. I say it becuz prior info becomes more clear as how it fits in with time. And I need to come back sometimes.
I never realized those shelters are such a purposeful environment. Going there is not really a good place for a TI to be. Its full of other targets which would be great if everyone wasnt afraid to speak..becuz when you do there are people who will listen, just like perps do to a TI out in public. Its really f*cked.

Its such a brainwashing environment, once you realize it could be better for homeless people who arent mentally ill or smoking crack. Then again we are the population that shouldnt even be in shelters which is why it sucks for us.

3 comments:

  1. You are right. Don't tell just anyone about the targetting. They are just drooling to get us on antipsychotics. I fell for that shit, multiple times in the past, only to discover that the harassment DID NOT stop with the pills and it seemed easier for the perps to access my mind. I call the pills the "shuttem up " pills.

    Eventually, a target only has the Web to tell what is happening to him/her. I am wondering, like you, if the blogs are used by perps to recruits, etc...as a deterrant to exposing this or as a way to get them to comply with perping a target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, where the perps have it so it seems everyone knows your situation,which is a big mindfuck. In my case, I know for a fact alot of people do know, but probably not the whole story. Thats even more disturbing because its hard to get to te point where you could talk to them about it and possibly clear things up. The movers when I got here in CO, at least 2 of them were perps, and at firstthey acted friendly like im getting a clean slate/start, then later started showing their true colors with all kinds of hidden janbs and remarks about my personal life. One day I might just beat one of these cowards to death.
    It seems you still have high intelligence, i can tell from your writing. Im in the same boat, I was tested as a genius arund 142 IQ, but with all the harassment and stress I feel less 'smart' and creative. I also have had my own kinds of stupidity 'creative type'- ADD kind of symptoms, disorganized, sometimes lacking common sense etc. since i was young. One of the things perps have been doing more recently is treating me, talking to me, like im stupid/slow, since im on disability, and im not the best verbal communicator, esp when im stressed.(except when im drinking, sometimes i can practically improv like a comedian)
    Anyways maybe you could try that peroxide therapy, its supposed to kill mold/pathogens, and would only cost you about 5$ for a few weeks worth to see if it does anything.
    If you had a paypal acct i could send you a couple bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, wanted to add that your points about staying with the truth, and following your own path are good to keep in mind. thats exactly what they are doing to me, i had my ideas as an individual, as an artist, and they are trying to break me down to where i will do anything to be accepted anywhere, often someplace or social group they are guiding me towards. I need to keep it in mind to stay strong and keep my pursuing my goals, fuck the cowardly perps and their agenda.

    ReplyDelete