TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Another score for the FBI's kid brother-All grown up!

http://www.mail.com/Article.aspx?articlepath=APNews\Elections\20081027\Skinhead-Plot.xml&cat=politics&subcat=elections&pageid=1
OK so a bunch of kids who listened to too much Hatecore music had decided to go for it. Uhh, if you were on a big killing spree I assume that you'd attract so much attention that you'd reduce your chances of getting to candidate. (duh).
The ATF bugs me. ..after Waco and them tagging along with the FBI like a kid brother to make a name for themselves w/ their new windbreakers they had on with ATF in big letters to market them back into existence (they were a dept that was going to be liquidated for being obsolete).
Well, when yer tryin to make a name for yourself.

One of the lone survivors of Jonestown is still appalled that the FBI doesn't seem to know how to handle a group of people w/ a cult mentality without it turning ugly.

Seems whenever people are tryin to make a name for themselves there must be sacrifices..like everyone who perps TI's for instance.

Interesting though, that in the big picture, there is the gang stalking system, which leaves all TI's with the impression that there is a system in place that knows pretty much who all the serial killers are, who all the real criminals are and pretty much who is doing what at any time. Which is why TI's can never be validated.
The only way out of that maze is if people were told that only certain 'targeted' people were constantly monitored....not all of society. But with such an extensive spy network-??

Kind of a drag isn't it..to get kicked out of the house, walk outside, discover what is really out there in this world and now you are so aware..you can never go back in-unless you say you imagined it all.

3 comments:

  1. I know what your mean; there are so many "designed coincidences" at every turn, (of the page, website, street corner etc.) and we have this ringside seat just for us that cannot be shared with anyone. (Because, like you say, it seems so improbable that no one would believe us, even if a naive subject). What to do? Blog about them all or only some, or none. For me as a TI blogger,I will articulate the most egregious "coincidences" and leave the remainder for my handwritten journal as it gets too much, and we are writing for others.

    I always enjoy your blogging thoughts.
    AJH

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you look at a larger pic of that skinhead, its pretty funny because 'he' kinda looks like a woman or something, maybe a weightlifting dyke with a shaved head.
    It looks like he's wearing lipstick
    and his eyebrows look plucked. pretty weird, i laughed when i saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heres a larger pic:

    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jsCEnrVzDQoU5tg63njLNy0UTDNAD943GU5G7


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/RobWest/lolowl.jpg

    ReplyDelete