TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

2026 UPDATE ON VIDEOS:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AS OF 2026 I HAVE TAKEN DOWN ALL VIDEOS THAT SHOW MY FACE. THIS IS DUE TO ADVANCING TECHNOLOGIES IN OUR WORLD BUT IT IS ALSO DUE TO MY GROWING RESPONSIBILITY TO AGING RELATIVES AND MY DESIRE TO PRODUCE MEANINGFUL WORK THAT WILL SECURE MY FUTURE FOR THEM AND MYSELF. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS BLOG WAS STARTED IN A DIFFERENT ERA WHERE BEING A CONSPIRACY THEORIST WAS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. For many years there were a few attempts to discredit the targeted individual community, such as infrequent, lone articles published by unsavory newspapers. However this was always met with resistance as well as a continued desire from many powerful factions such as academia to keep our community in a gray area. This is most likely due to the fact that back in those days academia had not been infiltrated or influenced by things like students being indoctrinated and then being used as armies against adults and institutions as well as other sordid things like the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. Educated and powerful people knew damn well that this situation is completely feasible. That level of society understood that we are victims of torture especially being aware of the exact nature of abuse of power opposed to the general public's vague impressions that they barely sense that they're being oppressed by in their daily lives anyway. Especially if it's connected to human experimentation or the theory that MK ultra is being continued under private contractors all these years academia and the powerful of all people would understand the levity of the situation. PEOPLE COULD NOT BE CANCELED AND DISSIDENT VOICES COULD NOT BE SILENCED SO EASILY. SOMEONE EXPRESSING A VERY ALTERNATIVE OPINION WOULD NOT IMMEDIATELY BE A POTENTIAL THREAT OR A DANGER TO OTHERS DUE TO CONTENT. SINCE THIS BLOG WAS STARTED, CONSPIRACY THEORY CULTURE HAS BEEN VILLANIZED AND WORSE CO-OPTED (EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS THAT THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT POLITICAL PARTIES BELIEVE NOTHING BUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND THERE'S NO COMMON SENSE OR REAL POLITICS GOING ON). THERE'S SO MUCH CONSPIRACY THEORY GOING ON WITHIN POLITICS THE PROBLEM IS IS THAT ANYBODY THAT'S A REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIST THAT'S LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS OR THE TRUTH IS NOW BEING LABELED A PROBLEM BECAUSE SOMEHOW CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE ONLY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS THEY FIT IN WITH...POLITICAL POLARIZATION?
 IT'S JUST A DANGEROUS TIME. I WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE WORK ON THIS BLOG UNTIL I AM INCAPABLE OF DOING SO OR UNTIL MY BOOK IS WRITTEN.  SINCE I WAS FRAMED IN 2016 IT TOTALLY OBLITERATED MY AUDIENCE BASE. I HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD TO GET THIS THING BACK. MY PERSONAL LIFE HAS BEEN INTERFERING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AND THAT IS ENDING NOW.. HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE THIS BLOG WHAT I ORIGINALLY INTENDED IT TO BE AS WELL AS I CAN FINALLY COMPLETE WHAT I STARTED DECADES AGO AS A WOMAN IN MY THIRTIES. NOW IN MY '50S I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLETE THIS AND MOVE ON. 
 
DISCLAIMER: 
Please be advised that this written work is theory. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs, this blog can only be considered theory. In future if legal recourse is made available then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled criminal action.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my competence based on this produced work even those allegedly working for me or on any legal cases on my behalf will be sued or charged with activist/dissident intimidation and/or whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by myself, family and support system. 

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, July 27, 2026

be very careful of a certain big drugstore chain in a nonantum shopping plaza

 Oh... My... God. 

This woman who appeared to to be just a customer was not wearing any name tag and was not wearing the color shirt that employees wear at this particular drugstore chain. When I walked in I put all my stuff down except for my bbackpack which I did not feel like taking off. 

I don't know why people profile me as stealing with my backpack because it's really hard to actually steal things and stick them in your backpack it doesn't make any sense especially because my new backpack zippers up and has no top cover to it so this is just plain old profiling every time this happens it doesn't make any sense at all. 

And of course the Siri we're working with here is that it's not profiling at all that on purpose under the guise of profiling. 

To this older female employee actually followed me around the store so I decided to take her for a little walkies just to make sure that I was right and she was behaving totally inappropriately she was stalking me she was following me I actually have video of her peaking around corners it's absolutely hysterical. 

And of course when I asked about her they said she's not security but she does work there. I thought she was a local woman who wasn't all there because she has no identifying Marx is an employee and I had to ask one of the younger employees if she worked there and he said yes and apologized so they must know that there's people that think it's bizarre. 

Then I ask where certain things are which shows that I'm interacting with employees to find my items which is usually not the behavior of a thief also so there's no indicators I'm sstealing. 

I go to get some stuff in one of the aisles down the end after asking where it is and then I go to get some other stuff and another aaisle and so once they see that I'm dodging around the store I think they became confused and other employees got involved only one other employee. 

Therefore at some point after we started playing games with run around the store because I was doing it on purpose to see if she would follow me when any person who's a reasonable person by legal definition at that point would realize that that they're being played because probably the person's annoyed with them or whatever it is. 

But these people decided to start actually following me around the store The video footage must be absolutely hysterical I know mine is. 

I finally gave it a break because one of the other employees got involved and he was young and he seemed really overzealous and confused about what was going on and concerned and he was wearing the appropriate colors to identify themselves so I decided to be respectful and ask him to come over and I talk to him and told him what was going on. 

Well the problem is is that he looked like he was going to start fighting with me in a few minutes as if I was going to fight with him so the whole thing seemed to be a bait and wait situation. 

And I'm going to complain to corporate tomorrow and I'm going to complain to the district and to the manager because this individual claims he was working at another store and this is not his store so we discuss things for a minute and it turns out I'm familiar with him from the other store and that I know how crazy that store can be and he just took over today so I gave him a break and told him he doesn't have to speak to the employee that I would make the actual manager do it when he's back from vacation but I'm probably going to have district doing it. 

He was very nervous however and very defensive and very overexcitable until I kind of meet him realize that I know him from the other store he actually told me he felt bad about my experience in there but I'm not buying it. 

It doesn't really matter one way or the other his responses were appropriate and that's all that matters Even if he became frustrated with these people because you can tell that they're still messing with you they just have to bow down and say the right things because you said the right things therefore they have to respond in kind or they're really going to be in trouble then not just the harassment to begin with. 

The first thing he tried to do is try debate me and I totally made that go away after years of oh you know being framed in 2016 where we had to do law library I just go right into immediately thinking logically and you're not going to trip me up but he's a kid so what's the difference he doesn't know any better. 

So I will go to district The woman seemed very unapologetic she seemed like she didn't even know she did something wrong she was totally oblivious and she still when I walked out that door actually looked like she believed she was doing the right thing which is completely totally insane. 

Because I was told she's not security so why is she performing that function also she's not identifying herself as an employee with either a tag or a appropriate shirt color. And one of the reasons I knew that the second employee I came into contact with was actually working there He's not wearing a tag or a shirt either but he was actually doing things in the store like stocking things and stuff like that which is why I asked him does she work here because he's showing me that he works there by performing the functions of his job description as an employee she when I walked in there was simply touching things and acting as if she was a lost local woman from someplace in the neighborhood which is why I didn't know she worked there or not it's not her job to not work make everybody else do the work and then turn around and start touching stuff like she's some sort of wayward person who isn't employed there and follow me around the store as if this is the old country or something. 

Because that's what it reminded me of store owners back in the old days that were Italian or Armenian or something like that and this was their store this is their neighborhood and they're going to basically stalk you because it's theirs well I don't know where she's from I'm assuming she's a townie but we're not doing this this is a major major drugstore chain and this chain until recently had a location in the US Pentagon for God's sake. 

If you can have a location of your store in the Pentagon you can certainly have appropriate employees and you can have employees that don't go around following people because they have personal obsessions and personal biases. 

He even told me there's no security in the store so why is she harassing me then so this is a really clear-cut case of harassment and I think I'm going to take it a little bit further this time than just going to CVS I think I might get a lawyer on this one. 

 Because some things were said in the beginning before I made it clear that this isn't a game that we're also very inappropriate. 

I will take care of this but this is a warning to anybody going near this store who was having let's call it problems in their lives with strange occurrences going on be careful of this store until I get it under control The other thing is that this is a warning to anybody who wants to pull this crap and try to do it in an overzealous manner as if it's the day after 9/11 there's cameras now people have cameras in their phones you have no reasonable expectation of privacy and a public pplace. Don't do it because it's not worth your future. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment