TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

A piece on how diversity is just a boardroom meeting we are corporate has decided to maximize profit and minimize cost and the realities of PC culture and globalism (long post needs editing used speech to text)

 A Peruvian friend of mine explain to me the reason my frustration is so great with people from the northern triangle specifically usually the men but sometimes the women depending on the situation. It seems that when I go to the border of Mexico I get along just fine even if there is harassment present it's their land they lived on it for millennia before the arrival of the colonialist Invaders from Europe or the Vikings from northern Europe.

So even though the Spanish blood is in the Mexicans there's a great similarity if you look at the natives in New Mexico when you look at Mexicans of course there's a similarity between Central America should go down and Mexican people pending on with the Mexicans look like and what part of Mexico Mexicans close to the border it's their land. And traditionally coming from Boston I've usually been surrounded by people that are sort of North American you know they share the same ocean the same land the same immigration and migration patterns such as Puerto Ricans cape verdeans Santo Domingo and Haiti the Caribbean and Mexicans and to a smaller extent Cubans. Of course the shooting geographical proximity Cubans and Mexicans tend to immigrate to the southern part of the country on the Southeastern part of the country respectively but these people have always been around us and opposed to today's really bizarre people of color race theories brought on by Obama's infantilization and dumpling down of the country and its people, more akin to Forrest Gump looking at the world like a box of chocolates IE people are a box of crayons is what I see it seems like. But before that we had natural alliance's you have to understand the way that we get along nowadays is all very fascist run very contrived very new world order and very unhealthy it's based on the fascist idea that people have the right to tell you who to like and it's the most racist system since the Nazis or pronology I've ever seen. You should be able to have under the US Constitution and as a human being as an adult he should be able to have free association free will and fraternization of your choosing and based on ethnic naturalness. Sort of unnatural predictable way that groups of people would get along based on their ethnic similarity not the color of their skin which is racist and it's all really to benefit the corporate ocracy and economics and it's not real. Nature is what's real not the things they make up and make you live by them.

FFor instance

No comments:

Post a Comment