TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, January 28, 2019

NH Governor Ayotte Goes To Live Among Her Own Kind (BAE Systems)..The Natural Order Of Things Has Resumed 😅

Wow. Payoffs come in the most amazing forms don't they? Yet this (in THEORY of course 🙄) is atypical.

https://www.baesystems.com/en-us/our-company/about-us/bae-systems-inc/inc-board-of-directors/kelly-a-ayotte

Lmfoa. It was bound to happen.

They are so corrupt she's in good company. One must think however, how it must suck to not be in public office anymore.
Yes..that must hurt doesnt it. Like being denied going outside for 4 months, locked in a madhouse with delusional players with questionable IQs..on both sides of the bars.

Psychopaths do pretty well hidden away from the public, working privately with each other....like in jail...like in this situation listed above.

Make do, I suppose, like the rest of us.

Still, it's articles like this that refuel my hatred to healthy levels, tear away false humility born of being terrorized and trapped both physically and psychologically for four years and remind me that what I do here is worth it in the long haul.

Pretty ironic for someone who used to viscously prosecute murder cases. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment