TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Another Charge-I Don't Know The Details-But An Anonymous Reader Possibly Does. I Think I Found My Stalker

What worries me about this recent charge is that I was naively under the impression that someone was claiming I made verbal threats at this college. (actually the warrant was from 4-7-16 and the cop said the alleged crime was 2-7-16. Complaint wasn't filed 'til 3-7-16. So why did they wait that long?)

Something the arresting officer in the south shore said made me think: "it's pretty hard to steal someone's identity.." to do that crime. It occurred to me that suggests having to pose as the person...so it couldn't be verbal threats made on the day of my being at the college physically. And the date he stated is different from my record of the day I was there physically.

(How would the officer who arrested and booked me in the south shore last night know the details of the crime? That my identity was stolen if he claims to not know the details?  Unless he was running off the info I had given him about the pattern of these threats having been electronic communications. That's possible.

It also seems he didn't know that one of the threatening emails was sent through a disposable email from a foriegn country- he's assuming it's done from something that has a person's true identity on it..which thus would have to be stolen to make it look as if whoever's being charged with crime.)



Also there's a reader who comments anonymously who had not only warned me before I was apprehended in Cambridge but this person also left a comment saying I chose to threaten a college police dept-not Harvard but a different college. I had no idea about this warrant or this crime and as it stands I do not have any details that would tell me if the charges were for verbal or other kinds of threats like using technology OR IF IT WAS A STAFF MEMBER AT THE COLLEGE...I would never have guessed it was any police dept that was threatened.

So only tomorrow will I know what this is about but if it is another PD as has been the pattern it's got to have a connection to WHOEVER SENDS THESE COMMENTS TO ME ON MY BLOG.
How would the reader commenting know there's such a charge at that college much less who was the recipient IF I DONT EVEN KNOW? Becuz I was in jail in NH and unaware of any MA warrants!

That comment seemed odd but now it makes sense.

So of it is another such threat with my name on it they may add it to the pile and detain me etc.

If I don't post that's why.

Wish me luck. At least if that is what's going on I have a lead to WHOEVER is doing it finally.

4 comments:

  1. Btw you said it was a fax so they should easily be able to trace what fax number it was sent from. If it was sent from Staples / Kinkos rather than their personal number get them to get security footage to show it wasnt you. Also the government can unmask private numbers so even if they faxed it private they can find out origin. Somethin about your story isnt adding up. The police dont just charge people with no evidence just because a letter has your name on it that's not evidence. I know you have talked abouit Harvard and Boston U in your blog / videos plus you made that one video in Boston U library. I have followed your blobg for years and many times you have had problems with getting computer access in colleges and with security personnel so it wouldnt surprise me if they said you were being disruptive etc and that's what this was all about. Also you make it sound like "stalker" is different from your whole blog which is on gang "stalking"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a good attorney and sue and use a subpoena to find out IP addresses of posters, once you have IP you can subpoena their ISP to get their name and address. Then, turn it into police / FBI. It will be hard to establish a connection though if they used Wifi other than their home to do it. A lot of times they use Starbucks or MrDonalds to send. There are a lot of trolls on your blog that post ridiculous shit all the time so its hard to know for sure. My guess is it's a perp or group of perps behind all this. It may just be the police too that you pissed off or rubbed the wrong way. I also remember that you have complained about employees harassing you and stuff so it could be a personal vendetta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was depressing not to find any new posts, so a little while ago I realized I stopped opening your page and now I see that you are OK – alive at least.

    I am wishing you luck, if that's any help!

    "Justine"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're definitely on to something! You're on the right tract. You'd think they'd have better things to do....

    ReplyDelete