TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Domestic Terrorism False Tip Is Quite A Diversion From My Activism

So this latest diversion they've come up with so I am distracted from writing my book or doing anything related to my activism is still a concern.

They are so fuckin arrogat. After that Harvard cop casually questioned me the other day these kids coming into Holyoke as I was going out were acting like Im foolish for still being there. This has happened before DURING THIS NEW ADMINISTRATION. They pass by and convey the sentiment of havent I had enough and Im a fool for still being here.

Where would you little shits like me to go? If I leave now it looks like Im Actually guilty.

THESE ARE BUSH ERA TACTICS formerly used on me during post 9-11. I was told by someone in AZ that I never should have left Boston when I did becuz it made it look like I was running as if I was guilty of something. So it figures THERE WAS HARASSMENT TO GET ME TO LEAVE SO THIS WOULD BE THE DESIRED RESULT.

Why would I fall for that twice?  All this bullshit going on now is pure intimidation.

Be on the lookout for total bullshit.  I want to know what credible witness saw me with a gun. And why would you brag about being paid to shoot up Harvard campus? And who the fuck pays someone to shoot up a campus? It doenst even make any sense? The cops are playing games by changing the story and a lawyer I had for the last issue just the summer before that warned me never to trust them.

This is possible retaliation becuz I was going to file those photos I have of being stalked by that black detective car in east Cambridge with internal affairs.

Who ever is behind this desperately wants me to fight with them. Its like a smoke out operation.

Probably so they can discredit my work permanently before Obama leaves office. Whoever is doing this seems pressed for time according to  the presidential election. It seems...

1 comment:

  1. I really think you nailed it: smoke out operation. It's coordinated with the cops and average citizen perps alike. That's what it seems like to me. Seems obvious. Where would that warrant be that is supposedly active? Tell him to show you the warrant. But be aware they can do a warrant for real. It wouldn't be fair or legal, but as long as there are multiple co-conspirators, they can fabricate anything and still have it legally binding. That's why as a TI you have to be careful. They are liars abusing the legal justice system and govt. They are just scaring you out of Harvard, and that tells me your activism is effective. Someone must be scared, else they wouldn't have pulled this stunt. This also tells me that you're making progress. Keep building on this.

    ReplyDelete