TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Goodwill Store In Allston MA On Commonwealth Ave Is Out Of Control GS By Foriegn POC, local African American



This kid stands around looking at his phone or someone elses. Gets.reprimanded by staff he screws up when he does do something.

He was standing there doing both gestures Im anchored to in the sequence thats very common nowadays.

I was minding my own business looking for clothes. They tried to mess with me the second I entered and I
quietly advised 'dont mess with me'. 

Also they have racist hiring practices. All third world foriegners and blacks and they talk shit about you in
their language. EuroAmerican employees only showed thier faces after I took this pic of him and posted this on this blog. ITS AS IF THEY WANTED ME TO BE MOBBED EXCLUSIVLEY BY PEOPLE OF COLOR SO THAT I WOULD REACT WITH RACIALLY CHARGED CONTENT and anger or indignity of course. More frame ups for 'racism'. 
.
Its ironic that you immigrate to America becuz or WAR CRIMES in your country but then have no problem
committing WAR CRIMES on American citizens.

-------------------------------------------------
update-a few hours later:
After posting this, some sort of tech I seemed to be being hit with that was causing AGGRESSION was lifted immediately after this pic and post was published. 

It seems that false battlefield type environs can be created in public spaces now. They can also be halted just as easily...if they get in danger of exposure to the public.



No comments:

Post a Comment