TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

ITs Sad But The Area I Like TO Call Home Now iS Being Inflitrated-big surprise

Having hard time with locals where I stay now. Formerly friendly people have of course been turned. This one young Mex kid Mark who's a drunk with the older guys suddenly decided to get a job and try to go inside after I arrived. Hes now just a part time drunk lol. He also tried some side and wallet tapping tactics and I took his ass aside and basically let him know not in this neighborhood, its my safezone.
Some idiot must have whispered in his ear becuz he's off and running being a perp. Hes young but has a fierce self hatred like the other drunks there for his age. One other guy up and went inside after not hanging in the area anymore. You can just tell everyone just scattered as soon as it became evident I was going to use this area as my homebase. The person Ive been crashing near in trustworthy but a bit of a mooch and thought I was going to be his girlfriend and when he realized that was not part of  my agenda, that Im hear to live, work and see the area temporarily he's turned on me.
Its very sad because my status as a TI interferes with my potential to connect to the homeless population and do work there. Obviously I cant do both at this point. Ive got to get the project done then I can kick back and work on homeless issues.

There's been alot of people in the area I refer to as my safezone who are working on making me feel like Im not a legit Travler or Im a fraud- a common tactic of themselves, fake poser fraud (snitches or perps) who look and act like Travelers or alternative people. This one kid years ago used to show up all the time in Berkeley CA and Harvard Sq Camb always just as I would arrive like he was sent to meet me, and he'd call me an oogle and end up taunting me that I was trying to be something that I was not.  Yet, he always was being put up in hotel rooms by YUPpies and had this connection to rich asshole kids from Harvard Sq area who has been in on GS and just being protectors of the elite system for years. Kids like Henry Hawkins-that Harvard Sq group of spoiled, rich douche kids who pose as alternative but really hate poor people who are going against the system.
Johnny was that punk train rider's name. And of course you come to find out he still has family, visists mommy in MA all the time at her house and crashes with some psuedo punk kid who has a roomate whos some African student or something. Its not racial its just not a real punk house situation. And they are spineless of course. Johnny would be violent etc and I now realize its because he knew he couldlnt get into trouble-becuase he was working for the sytstem. He would always be welcome places I could never get into.

Those punk houses in Oakland must be full of sh*t. Becuz my experience with HELLARITY showed me those squats were nothing more than rich kids and fake anarchists snitching for the system and selling dope. Jerk offs. Not real revolutionaries.
\
Some kid whos blonde with a big dog today said his dad was a corrupt chief of police in NJ and all these horror stories yet he ended his philosophy with the fact that no one in the USA was interested in revolution, people here will hate you for it and that nobody cares about dead homeless people and prostitutes.

I blew his little vindictivfe ,mind with MK ULtra and MC slaves not just sex slaves. He got nice and nervous and cut the bs.

It seems that the drug dealers are helping the system bare down on me in that area.

also blacks are being sent in to the area to mess with me. shame really.

No comments:

Post a Comment