TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Drug Busts In Austin and Current FBI Heads May Explain Why GS (For Me At Least) Has Worsened Since 2013

http://m.wacotrib.com/news/courts_and_trials/patriarch-of-drug-smuggling-family-convicted-in-federal-court/article_88b2a13a-28e2-5fb9-8241-ed8d1dc4e568.html

After drug busts like this the feds perhaps maintain a presence in the area. Austin has had a few large busts focusing on the use of TX by Mexican cartels. The area certainly is much more uptight and restrictive than it was in 2011.

I was in a store last night and got psychological harassment from employees and after leaving recalled that I was told marijuana is sold out of the place which is none of my business but when a city that brags busts and claims to want no drug activity has locals STILL dealing basically in plain site of authorities and those same locals ARE DOING GANG STALKING OR HARASSMENT OF TARGETED INDIVIDUALS I can't help but see a connection. Especially when you are dealing with drugs and pot it involves African Americans and that ties into COINTELPRO.

Isnt it amazing that the very ghettos the Black Panthers and other activist groups were active in, that FBIs COINTELPRO program infiltrated and supposedly cleaned up of activists then goes on to produce the black gangs that now largely handle drug running and dealing.

One of the things that was done to harass me ib the store was after I entered rap music was turned up very loud. Then some young kids came in and basically messed around with employees the whole time I was shopping then left when I did. They were all white but seemed into ghetto culture in a superficial way. The clerk at the counter kept flashing the peace sign ay me, knowing he was just f*cking with mr the whole time becuz I kept looking in his eyes like how could he be such a piece of sh*t?

And local kids who are dealing know who I am and harass me and are outright rude to me-as my past in adult entertainment is being used around Austin as a reason to harass me as if I deserve to be put down based on that yet its obvious its connected to pot dealers.

(Firstly how does this area know about my past and how has it been spread so fast and secondly WHY IS GANG STALKING HARASSMENT FOR YEARS NOW BEEN SO INTERTWINED WITH THE MARIJUANA DEALING INDUSTRY and dealers??!)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey

So the recent FBI head worked for miitary industrial contractor Haliburton? The SAME people are being put in positions of power repeatedly so that the conspiracy started during BUsh can be perpetuated over such a long term, no one can counter it or expose it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_F._Giuliano
Atlanta? Good choice Obama. Why does that not surprise me?

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=673594879349886&id=672474846128556

http://www.coachisright.com/race-cards-fly-as-whites-flee-corrupt-black-controlled-atlanta/

How much more corrupt can you get? It fits so nicely into the NWO plans to infiltrate and destroy Europe and everywhere else.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/28894698/minnesota-man-charged-for-threatening-us-attorney-general

Really? Well how come I CANT GET JUSTICE for being intimidated and harassed?

You know years ago when people had privacy and were aware of how screwed and corrupt the country was life was tolerable. THe way things are now is just asking too much of people. ITs totally controlling and more arrogant than any regime in history. It might as well be the oppresssive extremists of the Middle East becuz its just that much of a cult now.

No comments:

Post a Comment