TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Am So Mentally Deadened and Controlled With Interface Cannot Take Care Of Health As Usual or Respond Coherently To An Emergency

Stuck outside houston. Being blocked this year from traveling.
Dojng it anyway but they are making sure it's not fun anymore.

Entire country has crackrd down on being mobile without own transport or paid transport.

Mind control is so total now that i really dont have memories of my own past available to me. And its so controlling i havent been able to remember to keep.up with health regimen.

Im can't remember to buy spices and foods for health.

One of those is oregano in Italian seasoning due to my being predisposed to staph.

I now have wat seems like staph effecting my finger and a sore on my ear which i cleaned out and made heal but finger won't heal. Cant breath.

Only now that i need to go to hospital it seems like whatever mind control theyve been using to keep me totally unable to be myself or think normally and im half crazy and all over the place.

Now in an emergencu it seems like the control is lifted only so some interface can take place between my mind and an outside entity like a psychic or perhaps an AI program.

I have to be instructed on how to sensibly go about organizing my movements and doing things practically in order so that i get to hospital and perhaps get oregano since its worth a try.

Exxonmobil chemical is right south of here and it could be something from there.

Its as if somewhere along the line in past year or two i was given something akin to a lobotomy so i cannot think or have Will and am very docile.

Its very frightening becuz of the medical procedure i had in Oregon at the state run teaching hospital. The entire year after my abortion seemed like it was a tortorous punishment exefutee by a program. Like a software program. I could have easily been chipped and theres some way that they have a behavior modification program using nanotech or a chip that basically interfaces with the female patient so as to cause such horrible mental and emotional experiences afterwards so as to deter the female from getting pregnant again.

I posted i experienced this in jail overnight in Cambridge MA last May after being arrested for that tagging of the McDonald's where I was being harassed.

I was brainwashed/mind controlled by way of some interface in the jail to against my Will and by force repent or admit to agreeing that what i did was wrong and that i was remorseful.

All while lying in the overnight jail cell after being arrested. Hearts and minds. True psy ops. Rehabilitation by force (of the people who abuse of power has victimized.)

Now im such a vegatable with hardly any real thought processes of my own i cant even take care of myself or organize a logical plan of action and execute it.

I have to be released from total control interface (every day now with no Self or independent thoughts), so that yet another outside intelligence can interface with me to do something as simple as take care of a medical emergency.

I looked up possibly suing OHSU due to having pain from the abortion still a year later at MIT and magically a few big MIT cops strollled by me in the library and basically performed psychological intimidation so i dropped even thinking about suing.

Then also as if by magic a week later the pain of a year or so from the abortion subsided and only returns as some lower back stiffness occassionally like once a week.

This migjt be why i was warned to leave the USA in 2012/13. Whatever freedom of thought or movement during Bush and early Obama is no longer available or allowed.

Im basically a vegatable who is totally controllled daily through non stop interface. Any anger or sense of injustice i once had access to and a right to has been slowly destroyed with this lobotomy type effect.

I have no idea how they did this but its done and only a medical emergency on my part or something breaking up the systems control makes it stop. (National emergency, natural disaster threat or weather or other things thtat seem to divert the First Responder tech systems.)


Ive had dental work done. But this was happening even before then.

Im also being kept attached mentally and emotionally to people who are basically helping the system handle me like the last guy i was with.

I cant even make judgments or control who I associate with anymore.

How they finally destroyed ME and my inner thoughts and Will I dont understand. It really does seem to be connected to Oregon. Perhaps that recent trip to Maine.

I also took multiple courses of antibiotics last summer for skin staph infections. I hadnt taken antibiotics for at least a few years.

I literally feel i am retarded. Like something has been done to me to reduce my intelligence and sense of identity.

I was foolish enough to be a resident of OR for a few months and perhaps thats all the legal change they needed.

2 comments:

  1. That's why it's important to keep hanging in there. Let these crappy people see how well you're surviving their abuse. I know they're laughing, but they are mentally ill/retarded controlled puppets. So they're gonna laugh regardless. It's the important people that matter you need to show that they can't get to you despite all their massive organized efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are gangstalked, then you are probably also a victim of electronic harassment, which also means that you are subjected to unusual levels of electromagnetic radiation, just as I am.
    Also, it wouldn't hurt to make a test for hypothyroidism.
    It's surprising how overlooked this very low cost and easy blood test is.
    Hope this is only temporary and that you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete