TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

gangstalking harassment at South by Southwest Austin Texas (alot this year yet strangely outside of downtown it's actually welcoming and peaceful)

(After posted realized theres a Scottish Rite temple here AND a functioning Scientology center)


Came to SXSW kids said money was good but the city has done the whole 'create chaos then make order' by a few years ago just like Harvard Sq, mysteriously alot of homeless showed up and then overloaded the city and burnt out their hospitality.

Now its no sit no lie. Same as every other city that's been infiltrated and handed over to.the NWO assholes.

The perps are plentiful here in Austin. Its no longer random groups of hipsters and a few jerk convience store employees.
They are in the crowds here and just like every other city this year i get gesturing tactical psych warfare like every five minutes or so. Its really intense. Along with the tech and chemtrails its very hard to counter.

It starts to effect you. Their angles are that I have short hair, so women and now men keep putting their hand through their hair mostly stroking it around their ear. Most of the time its easy to tell if its random or done just for gang stalking me the Target.

They also have very frequent wallet and side taps. The wallet tap has now evolved into a side tap. The hair is mostly women and the side tapping mostly males.

The perps here are often the goofiest, most pathetic lame asses in a group of people. Ugly and/or very scrawny.
There are attractive ones-people they know I will look at. In repeat set ups tall, blonde and perhaps a bit stocky but definitely long blonde haired males and attractive females. Young women they know I will look at, notice or focus on becuz they resemble me in some way when I was attractive and younger or stand out the way I used to.

They are certainly taking advantage of my becoming ugly and average as well as my advancing age.

They know my scenes are wiped out now in most cities and my home base of Harvard Square in Cambridge MA has been permanently destroyed.

They are making me feel left out and excluded. I think alot of this is tech at work.

For the first time in my life I truly feel like society is distant. Its gravitating away.from me slowly. I feel disconnected.

I cant immerse myself in an environment any more.

The laughing or making it obvious that Im targeted and slowly losing ground as well as laughing at my being a prisoner of my situation is the most infuriating part. I hate when cops do this along with (seemingly) civilians.

Its so annoying becuz the motive behind this entire campaign to destroy me/keep me isolated from society etc IS BUSINESS. i guess im just of an Italian mindset when it comes to violence for business purposes.

You arent supposed to gloat or f*ck around or make a big deal about themselves or be obvious about what they are doing. They are supposed to be taking care of business by murdering somone whos a threat to their operations. It makes me uncomfortable in the game to experience how they treat murder and sacrificing a human life so lightly. Personally I think its very ill mannered and absolutely, disgusting. Murder SHOULD NOT be treated so lightly. If anything they will never be punished for murder becuz the world now supports their insane, boring, trifling petty minded reality and their insect, hive like existence. But they SHOULD be punished for murdering with no respect for the power of the act. They are however fully recieving the energy stolen from the Target over the person's lifespan that cant be helped.

Why they treat this like fun and games is beyond me. Its supposed to be psych warfare not a teenagers playground and thats about thier level.

Many attractive young rich kid looking women are in on this lately too. Probably from families whos wealth and investment are threatened by activism that exposes mass mind control, MK Ultra and the NWO.

Theres something definitely wrong with the younger generation. They often dont even act human like normal people did years ago.

This is why many activists start going towards the aliens conspiracy theory. People just act so unatural nowadays that it starts to look like the only explaination.

I get alot better treatment outside of downtown and its ridiculous that I should be harassed out of downtown by non stop harassment qnd arrogant mocking from perps.

Why is it even a point to mock or laugh at or treat the TI as if they are a joke? Its bizarre. How is something as brutal as MK Ultra a joke?

How is anyone like myself supposed to possibly beat or succeed against a system that clearly consists of massive manpower, endless resources and the most advanced tech capability unknown outside classified levels in normal human society??

Im an amazing huge success simply by surviving this long with some sanity or humanity intact as well as taking care of my body and even being inventive enough to make an alternative life out of my predicament and being productive.

Im basically a hero. Im amazing. Im the winner by DNA, spirit and by nature that I could have been if i wasnt destroyed and isolated from society.

There just happens to be only ONE of me compared to the huge population of the people destroying me.

How is that funny or how does that make me a pont of mockery in which people can feel superior?

That I dont understand at all.

And the fact gs exists at all is a MAJOR problem in society. This mean that There is a Portion of society That has Superior knowledge And uses it to their advantage over the rest of society.

This means they know who the serial killers are they know how crimes are committed they could solve crimes Even cold cases.

And it only goes to prove that there is an element in society that ll because they have ultimate for knowledge of a control they can effectively cause chaos so that they may create order.

They act as if they are superior to me when in fact is pitted against me as individuals he's probably be dead scared to death or mentally scarred for life and unable to continue their behavior.

The only advantage they have is the group and the fact that the group as superior knowledge over the rest of humanity.

I've never seen anybody all-powerful who's that insecure. And in my life I've either been born into being around or purposely sought out ways to be around people in power. Specifically men or the women who quietly run them through their weaknesses.

What you're dealing with with gang stalking is an all powerful force that is made up of (powered by) extremely insecure or weak individuals who if pitted against a very powerful Target who possesses much force would not succeed in the same domination or control the massive group effort provides.

Cryptonite doesnt kill Superman...but gang stalking would.

The superiority bullshit is a nice illusion gang stalkers get to live in, its one of the rewards of the job.

I'm sure that the people who are in power who are behind them are not so arrogant can understand the consequences of such actions. Yes they need to hide how extremely f***** up they are as well as the corruption and crime is they're guilty of.

Which is why the gang stalking system exists.

( And yes I have met nice people which is the only redeeming quality even downtown and how much more nice people outside of downtown.)

No comments:

Post a Comment